ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I hope they're not feeling them, more for me haha. Looks dope.
Yea who actually knows... posters saying they don't feel them, but also realize that they can resell.  

I just want to wear them, so I prob won't even end up getting them 
laugh.gif

I gotta have these.   My favorite color for shoes is grey, and I love leather detailing.  Plus a white bottom sole, which I prefer over black. 

I'd need to see more pics. Maybe its because I haven't slept yet but it looks like a light silverish blue color.

One of the great things about SD, too. Less chain restaurants and more family owned type places. Although, it took me about a 6 months to recognize this, there aren't many Chinese restaurants in SD, which was kinda shocking, since San Fran has so many. To be honest, outside of PF Changs, if you even want to call it Chinese, that's the only I've had since I've lived here. Whereas Houston, although you can definitely find great food, more than likely you're gonna be rolling up to a chain in most cases lol. Some local, but most national chains. But of course, there's the GOAT of drive-thru fast food Whataburger 
nthat.gif
 Yeah, I said it In-and-Out lovers. Fight me 
roll.gif
(for what it's worth, IAO is good, but not Whataburger good 
glasses.gif
)
Tacos El Gordo in SD is
nthat.gif

Yea who actually knows... posters saying they don't feel them, but also realize that they can resell.  

I just want to wear them, so I prob won't even end up getting them 
laugh.gif

haha, yup same for me. I'm like, 0-47 on SNKRs app and every yeeezy release, so I don't think my luck will change with these.

UNDS's these jammies today, picked these up for $45 off some random military gear website. Wanted to get a feel for the fit since I lucked out with the Kith's the other day on nicekicks.

Boost feel is there but noticeably less pronounced, naturally.   

So Slang is really not trying to give me my money back. This is what the rep had to say.

"Hi Jay,

Disputes are only accepted if the sneakers are not authentic. For used sneakers, we treat it a different way as we want to be fair for both buyer and seller. For $280 your pair is market price. We can ask him to get it down to $260 and refund you a $20. How does that sound?

Thank you,"

1)Those beat shoes aren't even worth $280

2)He says that they don't accept returns on used shoes but it doesn't say that anywhere in there user agreement 

3)I want all my money back, not $20 off. So I told him I would file with PP if he didn't

This is getting ridiculous, reminds me of when I had to deal with insurance 
mean.gif

So Slang is really not trying to give me my money back. This is what the rep had to say.

"Hi Jay,

Disputes are only accepted if the sneakers are not authentic. For used sneakers, we treat it a different way as we want to be fair for both buyer and seller. For $280 your pair is market price. We can ask him to get it down to $260 and refund you a $20. How does that sound?

Thank you,"

1)Those beat shoes aren't even worth $280
2)He says that they don't accept returns on used shoes but it doesn't say that anywhere in there user agreement 
3)I want all my money back, not $20 off. So I told him I would file with PP if he didn't

This is getting ridiculous, reminds me of when I had to deal with insurance :smh:
What did you buy? And aren't shoes $1 on slang?

What did you buy? And aren't shoes $1 on slang?
Bought a TB 1.0 for 280 thinking they were in good condition. When I got it in the mail there was a lot of paint chipping.

Disputed with Slang, rep said they were customs (which there not) 

He realizes that he made a mistake still refuses to take the shoes offering 20-40 off

Bought a TB 1.0 for 280 thinking they were in good condition. When I got it in the mail there was a lot of paint chipping.

He realizes that he made a mistake still refuses to take the shoes offering 20-40 off
that's messed up. I would file with PP asap.

Still don't like 2.0s and no plans on owning one. But hey boost is still boost. Rock it with pride.

I have these & the royal's in the 2.0

These seem to be a sneaky fave of mine though, and TBH they get more compliments than any of my others. Especially from the non-sneakerhead crowd.

Oh damn, yea I'd file the claim then

Never bought from RoundTwo before...I would imagine these are worn fairly heavily at that price. Do they not give any indication of condition ever? They also have some 5.5 Naked x UB I want to pick up for my girl but I do not want to drive an hour and a half to be blown when I get there.

Are you using CC through paypal?

I have these & the royal's in the 2.0

These seem to be a sneaky fave of mine though, and TBH they get more compliments than any of my others. Especially from the non-sneakerhead crowd.

Yeah its nice but rather spend it on other pairs. Out of all 2.0 I only like the reds and onyx grey.

Back
Top Bottom