ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know if they make fake EQT 93/17s? 

Just got a pair but am unsure cause boost looks weird, nothing like UBs... but from almost every pic I've seen of the 93/17s, the boost looks nothing like UBs.

It's definitely different looking... almost fishscale Looking in a way.

Does anyone know if they make fake EQT 93/17s? 

Just got a pair but am unsure cause boost looks weird, nothing like UBs... but from almost every pic I've seen of the 93/17s, the boost looks nothing like UBs.
If you want to know who makes fakes... you all should start following sociosneakers.... all they make is FAKES

I use to let me know what is in the market so someone dont try to catch me

slipping. https://www.instagram.com/sociosneakers/

Last edited:
My big toe is the longest lol. Got to be what it is.

Our foot shapes are completely different. I have a wide foot but I guess it's wider at a lower point than yours since your big toe is up so high and requires more toebox than me. My issues are usually too tight just below where the toes attach to the foot.

It's definitely different looking... almost fishscale Looking in a way.

That's how the boost looks. Mine were the same & came from ADC. It's more "milled" looking, giving it that fish scale look.

Our foot shapes are completely different. I have a wide foot but I guess it's wider at a lower point than yours since your big toe is up so high and requires more toebox than me. My issues are usually too tight just below where the toes attach to the foot.

Yep, & I have a narrow foot too.

Last edited:

i wonde rhow many pairs of size 12 feature had... lmao
The answer to this question is always the same... Never enough 

laugh.gif

i would be shocked if theres good fakes on the market by now.
Thats what I was thinking considering they just dropped, and its not as popular as yeezy or UBs to be making fakes.

...did you buy the 93/17 thinking they were the 93/16s?

only the 93/16 use the UB midsole. 93/17 is completely different.
No I knew I wanted the 93/17s. 

The 93/17s look more aesthetic IMO, but with that said, I wasn't sure of how boost was supposed to look on 93/17s

Back
Top Bottom