ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whenever my girl gets annoyed with my shoe buying habits, I throw a pump fake and say do you want a pair of ubs? I got her some purple 2.0s last week and she loves them 
nthat.gif
That's not a pump fake, that's a drive down the lane and a lay up
laugh.gif

So just to be clear, there's no pulling out the insole on the EQTs, correct?

You can take them off. The insoles are lightly glued like how Jordan 1s are. I was able to pull them out without any damage. So if you have wide feet/fat toes then pulling out the insole works. But you lose out on the added comfort of ortholite padding.

Happy that I checked out on undefeated without a hassle before ADC dropped with that nonsensical error

Also am I mistaken or did someone in his thread earlier say they pack Hi-Chew with their shipments? [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Edit: NVM, searched and saw that it's xhibition no undefeated

Well I got a confirmation on Undefeated, but the charge is still showing pending on my CC.

Still up in the air until I get a ship email IMO. Could still RIP lol.

Can anyone help me with a quick sizing question. I wear a 13 in UBs, what size should I get for a Yeezy V2?

Happy that I checked out on undefeated without a hassle before ADC dropped with that nonsensical error

Also am I mistaken or did someone in his thread earlier say they pack Hi-Chew with their shipments? [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Edit: NVM, searched and saw that it's xhibition no undefeated
They give u a medium sized sticker though...

Ahh, i see. There were only a few sizes, i carted but my dam pp one touch was turned off and got oos at checkout
So much quick draw today. I think that pretty much wraps up the release.

Now for the random boutique stock and random restocks.

Will be insane combined with the new UB/NMD releases.

I wear a 13 in UB 3.0, does that mean I should wear a 13.5 Yeezy V2?
I think you can stay TTS.  I am a 9.5 4E to 6E (depending on brand) but TTS for UB3.0 and yeezy v2. The yeezys are going to feel a lot wider and has way more stretchiness in the front imho.

Champssports twitter feed indicated that they moved the launch for the caged UB 'semi' TB 3.0 (black/grey/black) to 3/25 from 3/29. Check their launch locator.

I think you can stay TTS.  I am a 9.5 4E to 6E (depending on brand) but TTS for UB3.0 and yeezy v2. The yeezys are going to feel a lot wider and has way more stretchiness in the front imho.
I've had an 8.5 and a 9 in yeezy v2 and feel like the 8.5 fits me better. 

Remember on Stock X if it's your first purchase you get a $25 off coupon. So monitor the EQT pricing you may be able to pull of close to retail after coupon in a week or too.

I wear a 13 in UB 3.0, does that mean I should wear a 13.5 Yeezy V2?

I'm a 10 in 3.0... On the V2 I had to do an 11.

The size 10 was unwearable.

On the 10.5 the PK in the toe area pushes down on the top of my toe creating discomfort. I really don't like the idea of taking out the insole, so I swapped with a good NT brother here for an 11.

Back
Top Bottom