ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got my EQT 93/17 today, doesn't rival UB for comfort imo

The boost is great but I can't get over the feeling of the two materials on the inner side of the shoe particularly where the soft white cushioning finishes

Not sure if this was posted but you can use this code for 50% off on certain items on ADC:

tpemp-VQKV-P2TQ-2BHD-6GDSN

Dont think it works on boost or nmds but i copped 2 adilette supercloud slides for 38$

yoooo repped, I just grabbed the reigning champ primeknit pants for half off. $87.50 shipped when retail is $175 :smokin thanks man.

Last edited:
Not bad

C7r1xUdXUAAUfFw.jpg:large

Not sure if this was posted but you can use this code for 50% off on certain items on ADC:

Dont think it works on boost or nmds but i copped 2 adilette supercloud slides for 38$
Bro just loaded up on Pure Boost for actual running and wearing. didn't wanna ruin $140 kicks.. Go now!!! Thanks A lot. Order was $520 paid $260 Tax Free and free shipping

dude thanks alot for sharing this.. just copped like 3 apparel items i've been wanting but couldn't justify paying full price. This was after 3 separate check outs as well, using guest (paypal)

Last edited:

reppppped finally copped some sweats I've been eyeing

Need an access code for miadidas, any NYC guys wanna hook it up (sell) me one [emoji]128064[/emoji] :lol:

Tried to get a trefoil hoodie for $32 on ADC, still banned lol. I guess I'll have to ask a friend to order for me =/

why are you banned? lol
This happens to some people on ADC. Long story short, for some reason your info(CC, Address, Name) can be suspicious to their 3rd party payment processor. This leads to your info being perma-flagged and you can't order anything. Been like this for me since I tried for the Winter Wool NMDs.

somebody need to get me off ADC, been ordering all morning off that 50% off code. lmao. Went Ham on apparel and PureBoost. Repped once again for the code my G. Also spoke to a cool dude at customer service who tried hard to get me a voucher but said it was NYC In-Store only. Im in The Bronx and a drive to 5th Ave is a B**** so I probably won't find out today. Might look into it tomorrow when I hit up that Air Soho event.

Back
Top Bottom