ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This happens to some people on ADC. Long story short, for some reason your info(CC, Address, Name) can be suspicious to their 3rd party payment processor. This leads to your info being perma-flagged and you can't order anything. Been like this for me since I tried for the Winter Wool NMDs.
Yup I was surprised I was able to order the EQTs yesterday, I've been flagged for a few months now.

Only place I've been able to order is UK, which all changed yesterday. Order went through without a hitch, payment reversed 14 minutes later. 

Oh well, not going to lose sleep about not doubling up on EQTs

This happens to some people on ADC. Long story short, for some reason your info(CC, Address, Name) can be suspicious to their 3rd party payment processor. This leads to your info being perma-flagged and you can't order anything. Been like this for me since I tried for the Winter Wool NMDs.
I was recently unbanned. No notification or anything but once in a blue moon I try to check out with my own info and the last time for the Triple Black 3.0, my info went thru. But a few weeks before that, it was still banned for the Night Cargo drop

ah I see, what a pain that must be.

More close up photos of the upcoming 3.0 UBs via FB group 
nerd.gif

used it about 3 times already...log in, worked for me.
I mentioned earlier but I used it 3 seperate transactions. All while checking out as guest then paid using paypal. Didn't want to try logging in and risk not being able to use the code again

seems like the discount is maxed at $180 savings too. so you'll need to make multiple transactions if you want to save more. or at least that's what's happening to me.

seems like the discount is maxed at $180 savings too. so you'll need to make multiple transactions if you want to save more. or at least that's what's happening to me.
I tested it on the White Mountaineering Long Coat, was able to get 200 off in cart.

I was recently unbanned. No notification or anything but once in a blue moon I try to check out with my own info and the last time for the Triple Black 3.0, my info went thru. But a few weeks before that, it was still banned for the Night Cargo drop
I see. Nice to know that it gets lifted at some point lol.

oh you're right. seems like I had items in my cart that it wasn't applying the discount on. like the black reigning champ zip hoodie
It's one 50% off per cart.

So just do multiple incognito guest checkouts to get 50% off each item.

Also - just got back from 5th ave. No vouchers today. Tomorrow they'll have them. I only work in NYC so I hate coming back when I could've just came from work lol. I guess I can't complain though...

Back
Top Bottom