ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
theres pretty much nothing adidas needed to do to counter Nike's Air Max Month thing because Nike wasn't even letting Nike heads get any air maxes anyway 
laugh.gif

They went live hours ago, all gone. I tried myself couple minutes ago.
Wasnt trying to come at you like you were crazy, its just that I've been in this thread all day and watched a dozen or more sites sellout instantly and many people here miss out on them despite being on top of the ball. I was on size at the second it dropped and many people including myself got a sold out message within minutes. I was actually trying to help you out and get you to make up your mind and not assume you could show up a couple hours late to the party and get what you want. Perhaps you (we) may have gotten lucky just now, i hope you get your pair, but many of these sites are notorious for overselling and canceling orders later. Im not very confident these orders will go thru but we will see i guess.
Gonna be some disappointed folks with Size? orders.
laugh.gif

These joints have sold out quick everywhere and now we're supposed to believe they're just sitting on a well known site? C'mon now.
I actually just copped a size 9.5 right now but didn't know it was UK sizing lol. We'll see if my order gets cancelled
Yeah man people just like to talk. These are not sitting anywhere. Also it's always an easy cop when you have a pair secured.
I was back and forth about getting these and pulled the trigger because it was available (at a later time) on size. I wasn't saying these shoes were sitting, I was just informing these shoes were available later into the release, but OTHERS ASSUMED even though it's on their website its ACTUALLY OOS and no point in ordering, which I get! MY POINT, there's no hurt in trying and having a little faith. You ask for help from others on here, some don't help (with a few exceptions) you try to contribute and help out, you get bashed because you don't know what you're talking about. And others don't see why NEW people don't want to contribute to the boards? 

Well, to those who tried after I posted @Frank Matthews  and @SALES  I hope you got a W. Because I got Delivery and Tracking on my MULTIPLE orders from Size and my ONE from ADC, that others assumed I can't get. I was really leaning on not getting these joints either. But because of the shade, ended up with a few pairs for  my buddies and I. Congrats to those who copped though. Here's just 1 of x confirmations I got... ALL Manual purchases too....

Check my order time too... lol.. 

theres pretty much nothing adidas needed to do to counter Nike's Air Max Month thing because Nike wasn't even letting Nike heads get any air maxes anyway 
laugh.gif
No kidding man, immensely frustrating month in that regard. (1 for 4)

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Don't wear Nike anymore but I've been hearing all month about Nike finessing people outta releases by making them so limited 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Imagine if they massed release atmos made people think they were really limited with the initial drop 
laugh.gif
  I'd cop one. LOL

Last edited:

No kidding man, immensely frustrating month in that regard. (1 for 4)
thats 1 more than what I got so far 
sick.gif

Don't wear Nike anymore but I've been hearing all month about Nike finessing people outta releases by making them so limited 
laugh.gif
To put it in Adidas terms, Adidas asks the general public what was their favorite UB colorway and lets just say by popular vote, OG UB's win and Adidas like ok cool we're retro them a year later. A year rolls by and then Adidas only produced 100 pairs. And then have to audacity to make a public statement like "You voted, here it is..."

thats 1 more than what I got so far :x

To put it in Adidas terms, Adidas asks the general public what was their favorite UB colorway and lets just say by popular vote, OG UB's win and Adidas like ok cool we're retro them a year later. A year rolls by and then Adidas only produced 100 pairs. And then have to audacity to make a public statement like "You voted, here it is..."

They can still redeem themselves by surprise dropping more numerous pairs on air max day...wishful thinking for sure though :rolleyes I need an atmos

For those who knows/missed. Here is the last ones. I got my us10.5 already:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-ultr...LAR-RED-/262900770650?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
You paid over $300 for Solar Oranges? If so, you are CRAZY!
Amazing since they were heavily discounted and sat at sports authority for like $120
Wait is this what they are really for going for now? 
eek.gif

I got the 1.0 solar reds and the grey wools from RRS when they were just sitting. Used the VIP discount + ebates + Discover 5% with the 5% match for the first year and got them for like 120 each or something  

Granted I have worn the solar reds like 1-2 times max, but it was still a good deal 
laugh.gif

The grey wools though....those are go to 
nthat.gif

Someone smarter than me could probably auto-generate and test out voucher codes using old NYC miadidas codes as an algorithm. Google turned these samples up

@Ranze904 thanks and yes I did get a W, I ordered 2 pairs because one of them I mistakenly chose the wrong size and got shipping confirmation for that pair, still waiting to see if my other pair shipped.

Damn was wondering why the thread jumped again. Thought it was a release of the LTD. But that code... would've helped in alphabounce and some socks.
Looks like I'll stick with buying from Ross or marshalls for socks. Haha

So anyone know if any Champs are dropping these Grey LTD UBs tomorrow in store? Specifically NJ/NYC?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom