ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just read zebra yeezy rumored restock for tomorrow as well? nike/the internet dead if that happens.
Most nike stuff coming out sunday, cause air max day is 3.26 not 3.25 so no nike not at all bothered bout ultraboosts and possible yeezys all selling out in 5 minutes anyway 

but I do have my eyes on those all black vapormaxes/ vapormax id if they let you color the bubble. 

Last edited:
Main difference is the Roshe's had zero tech in them. They were all Hype. Ultraboost is actual tech. I use my 2.0's at the gym and love them so does my girl. I will probably always buy these at least to work out in and for when i need to do alot of walking. Roshe's were IMHO trash from day one.

Main difference is the Roshe's had zero tech in them. They were all Hype. Ultraboost is actual tech. I use my 2.0's at the gym and love them so does my girl. I will probably always buy these at least to work out in and for when i need to do alot of walking. Roshe's were IMHO trash from day one.
That's prob why they were 100 bucks cheaper. Crazy thing is roshes were the last pair of nikes I bought like 3 years ago

Last edited:

This. They are totally oversaturating the UB. This is the treatment Nike gave the Roshe's.
Aint mad at this. Hopefully they get more and more people on the UB hype so they can have the funds to hire a better design team and make a better Ultraboost or new boost silhouette.

Again, an opinion as you said. Tech is what you make it. Mesh is a tech, and the Roshe insole, or a least a product of it. There's also no denying that the Roshes were comfortable, as is Boost. One may be more comfortable than the other but they're both tech or a by-product of it.

Last edited:
Just got through the thread, glad alot of you were able to eat off the code. I posted it as soon as i saw it off an FB group. Thought it wouldve been recognized sooner but it was pretty late at night. didnt post it on twitter or anything like that. Hopefully all the orders get fulfilled. Feels good to finally contribute something in this thread hahah

Comparing the rosche and ultraboost is trying to compare hype instead of purpose.

The whole point was to get rid of unneeded tech to make a basic shoe that could still perform at a low price point. 

The roshe only existed to be a discount shoe initially. If anything hype is why all the more expensive models existed. 

Last edited:
And the NMD,
And what they did to the zx flux.

Yall gotta understand these big brands are not tryna keep things obscure they are trying to up their profits. 
Wish they didnt want the need to "move forward" and still keep old models like the UB 1.0 with the 2.0 and 3.0

Here are some inspiration pics. I love them. Really comfortable and look great.
How do they fit compared to UB 1.0s?
I wouldn't know bro because I don't own any 1.0s 
tongue.gif

But the pb's are comfortable! I have two pairs and will prob cop more. 

Same reason I don't mind the "oversaturation." These are really comfortable shoes that are easy to slip on/off and look good. They won't get Roshe'd out though because of the price point. The average non-sneaker head isn't going to be copping so many UB's due to the price tag

Comparing the rosche and ultraboost is trying to compare hype instead of purpose.

The whole point was to get rid of unneeded tech to make a basic shoe that could still perform at a low price point. 

The roshe only existed to be a discount shoe initially. If anything hype is why all the more expensive models existed. 
My comparison was not in terms of technology at all, it was in regards to production and oversaturation.

There is obviously no comparison in technology at all between the two, although the green lunar insole on the first few color ways made them pretty comfortable.

Nevertheless, anyone have Boost Stan Smiths? What's the sizing in comparison to regular Stans?
Same size as your regular stans. only thing they changed was the boost midsole.

There's not much different between either model other than the price tag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom