ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Torn between the new TB and the OG NMD. Never bought any NMD but that one I like.
Just purchased my first NMD mesh triple white. Wearing them right now at the office for some OT. Didn't have high expectations; however, I love them. Nice change from my CB 1.0's.

The NMD's are a flat sole so keep that in mind. I have flat feet but still not an issue at all. You don't have that "squishy" feeling as much as you do with the UB's but there still really comfortable. I actually like the look of the NMD's more than UB's. More of a casual shoe.

One good tip is to add a UB insole into your NMDs
Genuinely made them comfier.
Was about to say this haha. I would do it if i didnt already go .5 down on my NMDs. Even with it super snug it definitely feels better with an insole

Was about to say this haha. I would do it if i didnt already go .5 down on my NMDs. Even with it super snug it definitely feels better with an insole
I went tts for the mesh and I'm afraid to put an insole in. I don't want to stretch them as I like the snug fit. This is a great idea though.

So whats everyone going for today? Hope I can get the core black and mystery greys. MG's will prob be the easier of the two. Not getting the grey tbs since I got the regular tbs a few weeks ago. 

Good luck to everyone. 

I'm going for the NMD WM R2; however, I'm nervous because I heard the medial side digs into your foot if you have flat feet. Can anyone comment on this?

I saw a few pages back that zappos just stocked the Y3 pure boost and resale is almost non existent on them now. Looks like they'll be on discount at the end of the season like most other models. I got my first pairs for $250 but I'll gladly scoop up another pair for under $200

The NMD's are a flat sole so keep that in mind. I have flat feet but still not an issue at all. You don't have that "squishy" feeling as much as you do with the UB's but there still really comfortable. I actually like the look of the NMD's more than UB's. More of a casual shoe.

NMD's = great for squatting and deadlifting :lol:

I'm going for the NMD WM R2; however, I'm nervous because I heard the medial side digs into your foot if you have flat feet. Can anyone comment on this?
Flat footed here. You def want to go TTS on these. If you go .5 down like R1 PK you will crease up the block and it will be uncomfortable

I saw a few pages back that zappos just stocked the Y3 pure boost and resale is almost non existent on them now. Looks like they'll be on discount at the end of the season like most other models. I got my first pairs for $250 but I'll gladly scoop up another pair for under $200

Word... No way I'm paying $320 for a glorified pure boost. I like the shoe, but that's cray.

Word... No way I'm paying $320 for a glorified pure boost. I like the shoe, but that's cray.

To be fair, most people don't pay retail for Y-3. The frenzy of will they or won't they sell out kind stirred things up but they've settled down and most have moved on or are waiting for them to be discounted like I am.

If I'm an 8.5 in UB, would you suggest 8.5 in NMD if I want to put an insole in? My understanding is that PK NMD run big?

Yea. As suggested, TTS or half size down for PK NMDs is best, especially if you need to insert an insole.

However just to be safe, you should state you're a US8.5 in 1.0/2.0/3.0 UBs :smile:

To be fair, most people don't pay retail for Y-3. The frenzy of will they or won't they sell out kind stirred things up but they've settled down and most have moved on or are waiting for them to be discounted like I am.

I...like you...am patiently waiting.

Back
Top Bottom