ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm going for the NMD WM R2; however, I'm nervous because I heard the medial side digs into your foot if you have flat feet. Can anyone comment on this?
I can wear 4E to 6E in other brands. Went tts on R2, no issues here. 2nd toe is longer than big toe and have enough room in toebox as well.

#nextlevel 
laugh.gif

im dead. people are giving information about there toes when it comes to sizing talk now?
roll.gif
Some other guy said he couldn't fit TTS and I can then he mentioned foot type and compared and found we had different toe types.

I bet no Arrows, OG NMD sells out fastest and I take an L on SNKRS for AM1 Master

Ugh, my Adidas site in BR has the arrows for 300+ USD...that's a terrible exchange rate, doubt I'll be able to grab anything on ADC US.  Good luck to all.

Yea. As suggested, TTS or half size down for PK NMDs is best, especially if you need to insert an insole.

However just to be safe, you should state you're a US8.5 in 1.0/2.0/3.0 UBs :smile:

Ha! Repped! Actually I am an 8.5 in all UB versions. Though some fit better (the 3.0s > 1.0s for me), the difference doesn't warrant a different size for me.

Good luck to everybody tryna cop something today... (or any day for that matter haha)

Gonna see if i can luck out on a 2nd pair of OG NMD's , otherwise nothing really is catching my eye from Adidas this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom