ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was able to get the black ltd from finishline, went tts even though I went down .5 in my regular core blacks, and trace cargos due to the fact my cargos are a little more snug than my cb. Hopefully they work out, or I'll probably just oop them on here.

Hi everyone, first time poster here. Was aiming for the black leather cages this morning but ended up getting the poor man's triple black as a consolation. Ya'll think we might get lucky walking into Finish Line today?

Hi everyone, first time poster here. Was aiming for the black leather cages this morning but ended up getting the poor man's triple black as a consolation. Ya'll think we might get lucky walking into Finish Line today?
You never know. If your local FNL doesn't have too many hypebeasts, you might be alright.

Well that was fun, hope everyone grabbed what they wanted. Grabbed the mystery grey off FNL and the grey/pink NMD for my little sis's birthday present off ADC.  Temped to get some light pink laces for myself so we can have a bro/sis matchy matchy day 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom