ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paid for TBs through PP and still haven't received my order confirmation from ADC. Anyone else waiting or did you get instant confirmation?

Last edited:
So strange that the EQT in white had cart hold and captcha....then all these UBs and OG NMDs had neither???? Why ADC??

Paid for TBs through PP and still haven't received my order confirmation from ADC. Anyone else waiting or did you get instant confirmation?
Had issues checking out Paypal processing circle just kept spinning. Refreshed page hit process payment again same thing then I hit back and refreshed back and PP message said payment processed. Then I got PP email and ADC confirmation a minute later 

Ghost carted on OG NMDs for like 40 mins straight. Even tried checking out with paypal. Finally hit with the OOS.

The sadderday streak continues.

Had issues checking out Paypal processing circle just kept spinning. Refreshed page hit process payment again same thing then I hit back and refreshed back and PP message said payment processed. Then I got PP email and ADC confirmation a minute later 

That trick didn't work for me :lol:

They didn't have cart holds? That's nuts. Really surprised that Adidas didn't implement those
In a way the cart hold doesn't really help manual guys. Then YM or other ATC just cart everything instantly and they have 10 minutes to sell it to someone

I still can't believe the OGs actually sold out? There was like one person in here who was able to check out lol

my paypal errorred out on final payment.

but somehow i got email confirmation from adc and paypal.  this has never happened before when my payment had errored out in the past. usualy it's an L.

i was surprised.

In a way the cart hold doesn't really help manual guys. Then YM or other ATC just cart everything instantly and they have 10 minutes to sell it to someone
It helps because if you're able to cart before those guys you can checkout without a worry. If there wasn't one and you cart a bot may be able to check out before you and you don't stand a chance. Also you can just wait the 10 minutes for those cart holds from the scripts to expire

Have one US8 stuck in my cart but I can't check out. Tried PP twice which failed, then manual CC which gave me an error. Now checkout page won't load :frown:

It helps because if you're able to cart before those guys you can checkout without a worry. If there wasn't one and you cart a bot may be able to check out before you and you don't stand a chance. Also you can just wait the 10 minutes for those cart holds from the scripts to expire
That is true but you got to cart it faster than the bots can. But I agree if you accomplish that then it def helps.

Did anyone else get charged tax in a no sales tax state? I placed 2 orders and was charged 12% sales tax and there is no tax here. WTF

Back
Top Bottom