ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is ADC STILL broken? I went back to sleep after the NMDs weren't showing up in my cart no matter what....just woke up and they appear to still be in stock? But nothing carts despite adidas saying I added.

What's up?

Is ADC STILL broken? I went back to sleep after the NMDs weren't showing up in my cart no matter what....just woke up and they appear to still be in stock? But nothing carts despite adidas saying I added.

What's up?

i think the stock was pulled. could be wrong since adc was complete **** today
i somehow ended up with a ton of grey ltd ub. not even an exaggeration :lol:

Last edited:
I can't even access ADC on my laptop, I can on LTE. thinking they might have banned me for some reason lol

I know you guys hate these comparison posts, but I need some opinions.
CB1.0 vs CB3.0 LLTD (Leather LTD)

Who wins on a trade?

Adidas still has stock of the all black/grey UB.

Add to wishlist then click on wish list and you should be able to select size, captcha and check out.

I know you guys hate these comparison posts, but I need some opinions.
CB1.0 vs CB3.0 LLTD (Leather LTD)

Who wins on a trade?

cb 1.0 has the 1.0 knit
cb 3.0 has leather cage

personally i would go with the 3.0

UB 3.0 parley footage from ice f'ing fire

Watch adidas pull a pump fake and give you guys the solid cage.

Early samples of the Trace Cargos had the same cage as that instagram video, but the release gave us solid cages 
laugh.gif

Night cargo added to cart on Díck's Sports again, applied $50 code, not feeling great about chances of shipping since initial order being cancelled was the reason I received the $50 code, worth a try though.

Apparently the miAdidas is in store only, no selling voucher codes. They're having people make them in store or make appointments to come in before April 1st

Back
Top Bottom