ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first timer here, lets see what thisnis hittin for. Im sorry mods, I had to.

hahahaha yes i just took my shoe off for a picture.
So... what's the shoe? Why are you telling us you took your shoe off just to take a pic of some in-n-out?? Reported! 
tongue.gif

Finally had the time to take all of them out for a flex pic... 
happy.gif
Do you only own collabs? 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Damn I wish my little brother was in to sneakers like me. Although he is fiending for some boost since trying a pair of mine

This might be a dumb question. Got charged on paypal by FNL but never got confirmation or anything. Ended up getting them manual not using paypal. Will they cancel that charge or do I have to call up?

Last edited:

This might be a dumb question. Got charged on paypal by FNL but never got confirmation or anything. Ended up getting them manual not using paypal. Will they cancel that charge or do I have to call up?
they'll cancel it. finish loan is notorious for ghost charges

Ghost charge. Will automatically drop off eventually.

Last edited:
do you guys machine wash. your ultra boost if so any methods thanks

just stuck my silver and also my white 1.0s in the wash
Heres my video from earlier

basically put it in a pillowcase and a bag, take off laces and insoles and wash away. too many washes might yellow the boost

just stuck my silver and also my white 1.0s in the wash
Heres my video from earlier

basically put it in a pillowcase and a bag, take off laces and insoles and wash away. too many washes might yellow the boost

thx bro repped good video...my 1.0 cb, 3m, wool nmd and og nmd needs to be washed imll do all today gotta find a mesh bag first thanks

Back
Top Bottom