ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will never understand the thought process of asking about shipping less than 1 business day after ordering.

has anyone ever tried whitening/removing yellowing on their boost with de-oxidizing products? e.g. sole bright, sole sauce, etc?

Last edited:

has anyone ever tried whitening/removing yellowing on their boost with de-oxidizing products? e.g. sole bright, sole sauce, etc?
I will experiment on CB 1.0, as they are yellowing severely. I have read that the integrity of the boost can be adversely affected by a majority cleaning compounds. YOLO, NO RAGRETS.

Saw the white Y3 at Nordstrom yesterday...  They are nice but not for its retail price... Now if it was $200 then maybe... 

I will experiment on CB 1.0, as they are yellowing severely. I have read that the integrity of the boost can be adversely affected by a majority cleaning compounds. YOLO, NO RAGRETS.
YOLO, i'm trying on a pair of 3ms right now. It's not bad, just have this slight discolored spot that annoys me. Will report back results.

anyone ordered from FNL on the 25th? does your order have any updates on UPS? mine still says shipping label created.
UPS usually never pick up shipments on the weekends.  

You are already ahead of the game if shipping label has already been created.

I will never understand the thought process of asking about shipping less than 1 business day after ordering.
is there thought though?
roll.gif

Read somewhere that face cleansers with benzoyl peroxide work pretty good.
On the boost? That would make sense, benz. peroxide will bleach if left on. Just be careful to not get it on anything with color. Yellowing boost is just like the bottom of 11's and the yellowing on some other Jordans as well. I don't mind it at all, it gives them a little character

Last edited:
On the boost? That would make sense, benz. peroxide will bleach if left on. Just be careful to not get it on anything with color. Yellowing boost is just like the bottom of 11's and the yellowing on some other Jordans as well. I don't mind it at all, it gives them a little character

Yeah on the boost... Does make some sense with it being a soap/peroxide combo. I haven't tried it yet.

Havens looked dope af when I first saw their images. Then, the first on-feet pictures released and they looked bad. Need to see them in-hand, which will be difficult...

Back
Top Bottom