ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rc
smokin.gif
Filters on point in these photos
laugh.gif

Going to San Antonio for 4 days...  What boost to bring... Max 2...  Considering that I'll probably be wearing shorts except for Easter Sunday the entire time Im out there...  

Breds V2

Red stripe V2

Kith

93/17

WMR2

TB3.0

CNY3.0

Chalks

#firstworldproblems

Going to San Antonio for 4 days...  What boost to bring... Max 2...  Considering that I'll probably be wearing shorts except for Easter Sunday the entire time Im out there...  

Breds V2
Red stripe V2
Kith
93/17
WMR2
TB3.0
CNY3.0
Chalks

#firstworldproblems
93/17 and chalk

Don't get why those RCs needs filters, the color is the exact same in real color and in that black and white.

Breds V2

Red stripe V2

Kith

93/17

WMR2

TB3.0

CNY3.0

Chalks

#firstworldproblems
More importantly, the food down there is where its at. Lupe Tortilla is nice, late night Chachos for the frozen jack & coke and some munchies, Chester's burgers, also some great bbq spots. It will likely be humid too

Last edited:

More importantly, the food down there is where its at. Lupe Tortilla is nice, late night Chachos for the frozen jack & coke and some munchies, Chester's burgers, also some great bbq spots. It will likely be humid too
Yeah I already have Rudys and Whataburger (since we dont have in socal) lined up 
laugh.gif
  Sunday I think we are driving out to Gruene, TX.  Only been there once so we'll see.  

Gonna try to make a drive out to that Chesters joint since I'll be southwest SA.  

I have a pair of Asics Gel Nimbus.  They are very very comfortable.  

I liked asics before and wanted gel kinsei.... that heel completely supported by gel....!

But when I found out from Solereview.com that many gel asics (nimbus, katana) have only 2 coin sized gel, and gel quantum 360 has only 15% of gel in midsole, I lost trust in this company.

https://www.solereview.com/asics-gel-quantum-360-review/

https://www.solereview.com/asics-gel-nimbus-18-review/

...and for the BEST ramen...try Kimura on Pecan Street. Make sure to get extra shiitake mushrooms (they soak them in wine overnight). Hot Joy is also pretty good (get the Twice Fried Chicken Wings and Spam Fried Rice), but not as bomb as it used to be.

Damn ADC with the extra fast 93/17 shipping. Probably fastest hype shoe delivery in a while.

...and for the BEST ramen...try Kimura on Pecan Street. Make sure to get extra shiitake mushrooms (they soak them in wine overnight). Hot Joy is also pretty good (get the Twice Fried Chicken Wings and Spam Fried Rice), but not as bomb as it used to be.
That would be new to me but I'll have to try it, strong username to post ration too
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom