ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I meant like what are they? Never even heard about themIt's really something isn't it? lol such sheep
Basically adidas owns reebok so he literally just threw his branding on it and called it a day. Only kanye can sell a shoe that's literally $60 for more than double the amount just because he stamped yeezy on them. 

Still have yet to be able to try on an Adidas Ultra Boost.  How do they fit compared to other shoes?  I'm gonna buy the reigning champs i think.

Jordan 1s- I'm a 7.5
Asics GLIII - 8
Asics GLV- 9

...if that helps.  Thanks in advance.

Jordans im a 10.5
UB1.0 and 2.0 im an 11 ub 3.0 im a 10.5

Idk how you are a full size difference in gl3 and gl5 :lol: My false flag glvs are an 11 my nicekicks x gl3 are an 11 both fit the same for me.

Id say you are good with a 7.5 or 8 in UB3.0

[thread="592656"] [/thread]
Yea I meant like what are they? Never even heard about themIt's really something isn't it? lol such sheep
Basically adidas owns reebok so he literally just threw his branding on it and called it a day. Only kanye can sell a shoe that's literally $60 for more than double the amount just because he stamped yeezy on them. 

Its actually a retro of an old school adidas shoe, kanye went in thw vault and put his name on a shoe that already existed long before anyone knew who he was. Has zero to do with reebok. I wish people would quit saying this stupid ****.

Last edited:
So much stuff dropping and no breaks in between, I can see how easy it is for someone to go broke.  

its even easier to save money.....its called the log out button
you'd be surprised at how little you care about shoes when not on NT :lol: I walk outside and am like oh yea....no one cares about shoes.

Jordans im a 10.5

Idk how you are a full size difference in gl3 and gl5
laugh.gif
My false flag glvs are an 11 my nicekicks x gl3 are an 11 both fit the same for me.

Appreciate the help.  yeah, GLIII i am kinda tight on, could maaaybe go 8.5.  9 for some reason in my Ubiq GLV are fine.  No idea.

Only issue with going 7.5 or 8 with the Reigning champ is the price difference apparently on sites but whatev.

Appreciate the help.

Jordans im a 10.5

Idk how you are a full size difference in gl3 and gl5 :lol: My false flag glvs are an 11 my nicekicks x gl3 are an 11 both fit the same for me.

Appreciate the help.  yeah, GLIII i am kinda tight on, could maaaybe go 8.5.  9 for some reason in my Ubiq GLV are fine.  No idea.
Only issue with going 7.5 or 8 with the Reigning champ is the price difference apparently on sites but whatev.
Appreciate the help.

Reigning champs fit big just fyi. I picked them up in an 11 and they were too big.

Wait am I missing something here? I thought the black leather cages were coming out the 31st? 

They released on saturday along with 4 other cw's @adidas decided to release prior to air max day...a courteous form to **** on @nike lol

Back
Top Bottom