ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bought my very first pair of Ultra Boost on Air Max day. Every site was sold out so I went on Adidas.com and they had a pair of the core blk/blk/grey in my size and I scooped them up with ease. Should be here by friday, will post pics by then!
i wore my zebras on AMD bc it was easier to cop those than any of the limited air maxes nike released in the past few weeks. Regardless air maxes will go back to being irrelevant post AMD anyway.

Bought my very first pair of Ultra Boost on Air Max day. Every site was sold out so I went on Adidas.com and they had a pair of the core blk/blk/grey in my size and I scooped them up with ease. Should be here by friday, will post pics by then!
Welcome to the addiction. This will not be your last pair. Be prepared to click every red link posted like a madman and prepare for some lighter wallets

i wore my zebras on AMD bc it was easier to cop those than any of the limited air maxes nike released in the past few weeks. Regardless air maxes will go back to being irrelevant post AMD anyway.
I deliberately didn't wear any air maxes as a my own personal way of boycott and crying about their BS Air Max Month. Will wear my atmos AM1 april 1st 
laugh.gif

irrelevant to whom? Boost Hypebeast? I don't think Air Maxes ever lost their popularity.

I did pretty well with saving money after the 3.0 came out early in the year.  I didn't really like the initial colorways. 

And then I saw the clear grey in person and like it.  And then TB and then MG and then grey LTD.   SMDH.

Getting rid of this addiction ain't happening.  LOL.  My wallet is hurting.  

irrelevant to whom? Boost Hypebeast? I don't think Air Maxes ever lost their popularity.
prior to this past atmos release, i don't think there was any airmax that i've cared about in a while. i owned the atmos back in 2006 so it had some meaning to me. so irrelevant to me i guess. air maxes are not at the forefront of the sneaker scene if you want me to answer that question more generally.

prior to this past atmos release, i don't think there was any airmax that i've cared about in a while. i owned the atmos back in 2006 so it had some meaning to me. so irrelevant to me i guess. air maxes are not at the forefront of the sneaker scene if you want me to answer that question more generally.
lol that *you've* cared about.

air maxes are not the forefront of the sneaker scene because the forefront of the sneaker scene is any hype shoe that is the flavor of the moment.

I know plenty of folks that are tried and true Air Max lovers. always have been and and always will.

Boost got people talking them up like a new girlfriend
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if those Calabasas track pants are a cotton sweatpants like material or are they traditional track pant polyester? 

air maxes are not the forefront of the sneaker scene because the forefront of the sneaker scene is any hype shoe that is the flavor of the moment.

I know plenty of folks that are tried and true Air Max lovers. always have been and and always will.

laugh.gif
Me, SNS x SE just left for some Air Max and KITH might be next to leave.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
by your logic you can categorize adidas, nike, asics, and any company with "plenty of folks who love them" all as popular

that's cool though, you do you i'll do me

You mean you don't enjoy watching him pet his dog and smoke up before every unboxing?
Alternatively you can watch the 3 different Asian guys from Toronto doing unboxing videos using fancy terms like the medial and lateral sides of the shoe.

Actually laughed at this.
True.

by your logic you can categorize adidas, nike, asics, and any company with "plenty of folks who love them" all as popular

that's cool though, you do you i'll do me
By my logic is that just because you don't like it doesn't represent the 10000 still love air maxes.

There's some major tunnel vision going on with Boost enthusiast is what your initial statement I commented on.

By my logic is that just because you don't like it doesn't represent the 10000 still love air maxes.

There's some major tunnel vision going on with Boost enthusiast is what your initial statement I commented on.
and just because 10,000 people love air maxes does not make them relevant. we can agree to disagree

Back
Top Bottom