ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
copped, repped 
nthat.gif

Just got my black leather ltd in from finishline. I'm glad I went up .5 from my regular 3.0, since the knit/ankle collar are similar to the 1.0 fit wise. Enjoy the leather cage, though some minor imperfections on the leather, not enough to notice while on foot. Also like the knit is blacked out, rather than the grey lines.

Just got my black leather ltd in from finishline. I'm glad I went up .5 from my regular 3.0, since the knit/ankle collar are similar to the 1.0 fit wise. Enjoy the leather cage, though some minor imperfections on the leather, not enough to notice while on foot. Also like the knit is blacked out, rather than the grey lines.
Post some pics, if possible

found out my brother wanted some EQTs instead of 'old news ultra boosts', so i tracked them down locally, but forgot to ask what instore retail was which was 200+tax . Eh little brother is worth a little extra.  They seem nice, i dont own an EQT yet, but it's a weird love hate between how it looks.

So many releases.... its like i wanna stay out of the forums to avoid buying stuff but i like the discussions that go on

Back
Top Bottom