ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4/7 RC UB :nerd:

I tried posting this the other day but it got lost in the madness of all the recent drops. They put a video up on IG of new apparel and the shoes made a brief appearance in it. Im not sure if im reading too much into it though.

Depends on preference and foot shape. I appreciate the snug, high quality feeling of 1.0/2.0.

But I do have a narrow, flat foot. I don't need much space width and toe box wise.

3.0 does feel really good, just feels thinner with the impression of feeling 'cheaper.'

Always compared 3.0s to undershirts and 1.0/2.0 to heavyweight premium tees.
That's actually an excellent comparison. 3.0 feels cheap af man, can't do it.

No other restrictions or specific stores we have to buy from?
laugh.gif
"Offer is valid today only (March 28, 2017) until 6pm PT. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account. Eligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories".

Those were the days. Well there some good 3.0 gray replacements, not so much on the Navy but def gotta stayed glued in here or have a good network outside this thread.
I grabbed the LTDs, the oreos/superbowl grays are sitting here in Brazil because at their current exchange rate they are close to 250USD, I'll wait for them to drop if I need more.

This might seem off topic, just received the adilette superclouds that i bought with the 50% off code, man i shouldve quadrupled up. These things are soooo comfortable. I mean i know theyre just slides but man theyre like the ultraboost of slides if you ask me

I tried posting this the other day but it got lost in the madness of all the recent drops. They put a video up on IG of new apparel and the shoes made a brief appearance in it. Im not sure if im reading too much into it though.
yeah it's confusing since they do separate drops for the apparel, but I think they could've cropped out the glimpse of the UB if it wasn't dropping. lol thats why I put 
nerd.gif
 just in case I'm wrong

I grabbed the LTDs, the oreos/superbowl grays are sitting here in Brazil because at their current exchange rate they are close to 250USD, I'll wait for them to drop if I need more.
whoa NT brazil, that's wassup.

...tell me, what else sits out there? Anything non 3.0 worth talking about?
wink.gif

yeah it's confusing since they do separate drops for the apparel, but I think they could've cropped out the glimpse of the UB if it wasn't dropping. lol thats why I put 
nerd.gif
 just in case I'm wrong
But is the RC 2.0 really something to get excited about? I know it's gonna fly off shelves but that collab has like 99.6% DNA of a clear gray.

But is the RC 2.0 really something to get excited about? I know it's gonna fly off shelves but that collab has like 99.6% DNA of a clear gray.
They've grown on me the more I've seen them. The pictures look dope and I still don't have a grey pair so I may as well make this my first pair :smokin
The premium materials are great looking on it, just a really clean shoe

whoa NT brazil, that's wassup.

...tell me, what else sits out there? Anything non 3.0 worth talking about?
wink.gif
UA Socks are sitting on ADC.br right now, but I can't bring myself to spend 300+ on them.  2.0 Multis are under US retail (local stores), 3M 2.0 Triple Whites, navy inikis are sitting on ADC currently as well. 

http://www.adidas.com.br/calcados-ultra_boost-homem 

1USD = 3.14BRL.  Exchange rate right now isn't the greatest.

when 3.0s first started appearing, I didnt think they were anything special. But ive started to love 3.0s, and the color of the knit just looks nice. Curious to see if it will be similar material to the 1.0

UA Socks are sitting on ADC.br right now, but I can't bring myself to spend 300+ on them.  2.0 Multis are under US retail (local stores), 3M 2.0 Triple Whites, navy inikis are sitting on ADC currently as well. 

http://www.adidas.com.br/calcados-ultra_boost-homem 

1USD = 3.14BRL.  Exchange rate right now isn't the greatest.
Wow. Good to know. If you're in need of US stuff let the thread know and possibly someone can help.

I don't own clear greys and my wool grey 1.0 is on the deathbed so would be nice to get the RC 2.0/3.0 to not only complete my RC duo but to replace my grey daily beaters. I was going to get the grey/tan LTD that just recently dropped but held back because of an expensive week next week. 

Wow. Good to know. If you're in need of US stuff let the thread know and possibly someone can help.
Thanks, I head back to the US at least 4 times a year, when I'm back I have orders waiting for me.  I'd offer proxy from Brazil, but the prices are above resale currently.  Hopefully that changes soon.

when 3.0s first started appearing, I didnt think they were anything special. But ive started to love 3.0s, and the color of the knit just looks nice. Curious to see if it will be similar material to the 1.0
The material of the knit will decide if it will be one of the GOAT or if it will be forgettable

I have also been on a serious hunt for clear greys, they've grown on me ALOT. I got through for my size under retail on RRS, but we all know those games.

If i get the RCs, those would be canceled/sent back.

Last edited:
They've grown on me the more I've seen them. The pictures look dope and I still don't have a grey pair so I may as well make this my first pair
smokin.gif

The premium materials are great looking on it, just a really clean shoe

I don't own clear greys and my wool grey 1.0 is on the deathbed so would be nice to get the RC 2.0/3.0 to not only complete my RC duo but to replace my grey daily beaters. I was going to get the grey/tan LTD that just recently dropped but held back because of an expensive week next week. 
to answer all, if you needed a gray pair in the collection and don't have one, these would be the ones for sure. But don't see myself or anyone paying super resell for these.

I am pretty sure you can get your fix off the clear grays...unless you a hypebeast and you need that rare ish
laugh.gif

I like to support RC too, not that they really need it
laugh.gif
Currently wearing their shorts from the last release and it's some nice comfy stuff.

But you know me, def got them for under retail lol.

Just gotta do typical Adidas Apparel strategy....wait til them joints go on sale cause they prices way to high.

Or wait for a promo code that works on them.

yeah I've mentioned before in the past that if I struck out on RC 2.0/3.0 that I wouldn't lose sleep over it because they're pretty similar to a few grey UB's out right now. Same reason why I didn't go after the Highsnobs afterwards. 

speaking of, my half off primeknit RC pants will be here tomorrow, excited to see how they compare to tech knit. the last primeknit apparel was awful.

Last edited:
I have too many grey shoes in my collection (or maybe not enough). Still holding out hope I'll be able to find the silver 1.0's one day...

going to mexico city in about 2 weeks. anybody know of some good spots to cop some pears?

heard stuff sits over there.

Back
Top Bottom