ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2382179

Do yourself a favor and stay away from any boost models for running. After a certain distance your feet will start to hurt. Adidas markets these as shoes running shoes but they are better for casual use. I'm a big NB supporter but there are other options out there. Ran 3.5 miles this morning in my NB 1260's. Ugly shoe but a godsend for my feet.

I am 5'7 and 220lb
I actually started jogging as previously many years I only play basketball shooting around

It seemed like I am a neutral striker, when I run I land towards the heel. Not completely heel. The way I jog is run for about 3 minutes then walk, and repeat.

Any shoe suggestion for me besides new balance? Is asics gel-kinsei a suitable shoe to run?
For sure boosts are no good?

UnderArmour Flow RN for sure is no good, Air Max 1 motivates me but I wish to find something more suitable.

I am 5'7 and 220lb
I actually started jogging as previously many years I only play basketball shooting around

It seemed like I am a neutral striker, when I run I land towards the heel. Not completely heel. The way I jog is run for about 3 minutes then walk, and repeat.

Any shoe suggestion for me besides new balance? Is asics gel-kinsei a suitable shoe to run?
For sure boosts are no good?

UnderArmour Flow RN for sure is no good, Air Max 1 motivates me but I wish to find something more suitable.
Asics Nimbus

Asics Nimbus
View media item 2382179

Do yourself a favor and stay away from any boost models for running. After a certain distance your feet will start to hurt. Adidas markets these as shoes running shoes but they are better for casual use. I'm a big NB supporter but there are other options out there. Ran 3.5 miles this morning in my NB 1260's. Ugly shoe but a godsend for my feet.

I am running now in my AirMax 1s
And the front part of my shank part are about to explode.... hurts. Not the upper part.

You sure asics gel-kinsei is not better than Nimbus?

I am running now in my AirMax 1s
And the front part of my shank part are about to explode.... hurts. Not the upper part.

You sure asics gel-kinsei is not better than Nimbus?
Im not going to say its better because everyone strikes differently. If you want to get technical you should go to a running store near you and have them do an assessment and they'll point you in the right direction. No offense but idk how you run in AM1's. Those are my favorite shoe and I cannot imagine running in them lol.

Reactions: PJS
Copped n repped!

Thank you very much!

Carting these joint never been easier lol

Nice pick up! I passed for the simple fact that it didn't sit well with me paying over retail ($10)...hopefully I can scoop a pair at or below retail preferably [emoji]127997[/emoji]

Nice pick up! I passed for the simple fact that it didn't sit well with me paying over retail ($10)...hopefully I can scoop a pair at or below retail preferably [emoji]127997[/emoji]

Yeah for me, i'm better save than sorry, don't want to pay over 300$ on them lol. Im afraid they'll be hard to catch on april 1st that's why i pulled the trigger. Fast.

I don't understand how most not all peeps in here hate on the 3.0 pattern but as soon as you make it a collab then they are "amazing?" Nothing notable other than leather cage.
It's not the pattern I hate it's the translucent cage, take that away and it's a matter of the colorway determining whether I cop or no

Does anyone know where I can get some 93/17 laces that are a shorter length? Black and white ones

The longs as hell laces are dumb annoying 

Does anyone know where I can get some 93/17 laces that are a shorter length? Black and white ones

The longs as hell laces are dumb annoying 
You won't be able to buy the exact laces, but you can probly find a fine replacement on rope lace supply.

Back
Top Bottom