ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
speaking of, my half off primeknit RC pants will be here tomorrow, excited to see how they compare to tech knit. the last primeknit apparel was awful.
I think I read somewhere or someone told me I forget that the PK is a thermoplastic so dunno how that would feel on pants. Do let us know.

I have too many grey shoes in my collection (or maybe not enough). Still holding out hope I'll be able to find the silver 1.0's one day...
Them silvers are in retirement now. Those were my first boost and gave some good mileage on these. Will probably bust them out again long after the boost hype is over.

I think I read somewhere or someone told me I forget that the PK is a thermoplastic so dunno how that would feel on pants. Do let us know.

Them silvers are in retirement now. Those were my first boost and gave some good mileage on these. Will probably bust them out again long after the boost hype is over.
Those are my "grails".

Trolling
laugh.gif

Those are my "grails".

Trolling
laugh.gif
lol don't summon your best friend. Don't wanna hear about creams until 8 more releases of UB CWs.

Let the 1.0/2.0 GOAT talk float away.

This hype off every 3.0 CW is actually more intriguing to me lol.

*shrug* I like RC. I like gray. I like UB. Simple as that.  It's more RC-esque than the last RC, at that.  Although their NB collab (on a 530) left a lot to be desired. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom