ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Email/Message form built into the site. Either works. They are very responsive from my experience.

Thanks I just copped. I just replied to my order confirmation. Is that the best way to contact them? How long do they typically take to refund? Thanks man

Thanks I just copped. I just replied to my order confirmation. Is that the best way to contact them? How long do they typically take to refund? Thanks man
Anytime! That is the way I usually contact them. From my experience they should respond/process the refund by tomorrow morning. 

ATB is catching on 
roll.gif

These trainers sell out quick in the UK but i swear living in London, i see nobody with Ultra Boost on feet. I think its all you Americans that are buying our stock 

roll.gif

But in all seriousness though, I'll be lucky to see at least 5 people a week wearing some boost. And i commute through central London. 

I did see a woman today with a pair of Red Iniki's on feet this morning though. 

These trainers sell out quick in the UK but i swear living in London, i see nobody with Ultra Boost on feet. I think its all you Americans that are buying our stock 

roll.gif

But in all seriousness though, I'll be lucky to see at least 5 people a week wearing some boost. And i commute through central London. 

I did see a woman today with a pair of Red Iniki's on feet this morning though. 
Men's UB and all NMDs don't appear on shelves in Singapore.

It's all scooped up by resellers, whom struggle to sell. Lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom