ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PEARL GREY 3.0 ~$135 SHIPPED AFTER VAT REMOVAL FEAST MY BRETHREN!!! - https://www.sportsshoes.com/product/adi9052/adidas-ultraboost-running-shoes-~-ss17/

**Make sure to turn currency to USD$ for $1.99 shipping.

**message them to refund vat.

**Limit 1 per address/account (It doesn't say this anywhere but they canceled me for ordering 2 zebra boosts the other day claiming they are limited release)
Aw snaps, this is the first time I've heard about the VAT removal. I copped some UB's from sportsshoes last year. Do you think they'd still remove it? Sorry, nooby here!

Last edited:
Is there an official name for the almost triple black haha, or are we calling it that from now on

Man I like them, just dontknow if gotta cop.. too many black ultra boosts releasing

Last edited:
Man I like them, just dontknow if gotta cop.. too many black ultra boosts releasing

yeah...200 for the gel cage nah im good.

Waiting for more pics of the Reigning Champ 3.0s. I like the mystery grey 3.0 except for the cage, so hoping the new RCs look good in person.

yeah...200 for the gel cage nah im good.

Waiting for more pics of the Reigning Champ 3.0s. I like the mystery grey 3.0 except for the cage, so hoping the new RCs look good in person.
True that man, havens and reigning. Must cops

Is there an official name for the almost triple black haha, or are we calling it that from now on
They're being marketed as Black/Silver Ultra Boosts.

I'm officially coining them as 'BS UBs'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom