ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ebay deals are flowing in. 10% ebay bucks on purchases over $50.
I miss that 20% code and I don't at the same time 
laugh.gif

I wonder if ebay is struggling with sales. Seems like a great deal comes around every week now. Good problem for us.
I don't even think twice about selling any shoes on there anymore. StockX has been my go to.

Last edited:

Quick question fellas. Has anyone tried working out in the EQTs yet? Any good or is it more of a lifestyle shoe?

Its a lot of boost so I wouldn't use em for leg day/cardio... any input is appreciated.
Def just a casual/lifestyle shoe. Heavenly boost but aint no way you're gonna get sport performance out of them clouds hahha

Saw a link from Sportsshoes posted. tried to checkout and saw this message "DUE TO A MANUFACTURER'S RESTRICTION, WE ARE UNABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT IN THIS CURRENCY" 
what does that mean? orders getting cancelled?

Sportsshoes said they would refund my vat and I got a shipping email from this morn
im from LA, checked out in usd

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to NT and just wanted to get a legit check on these, before I make my purchase.

Yes please RC, also boostlinks said they're realeqsing at select Foot Lockers, did that happen with the RC 1.0?

Anyone know if the three stripes in the toe box on UB uncaged are removable with acetone? Only thing I don't like about them.

Cannot stop wearing the white EQT 93/17's.  I'm finally giving the silhouette some wear - the comfort is beyond expectations. 

Cannot stop wearing the white EQT 93/17's.  I'm finally giving the silhouette some wear - the comfort is beyond expectations. 
FWIW I found similar comfort on the NMD R2s ..these would be a close second in case anyone is wondering

Back
Top Bottom