ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ yeah that dark grey streaks in the PK at least makes it stand out more...against whatever TB UB that are already released before this.)

And wow, caged Kolors going for $600 on Stockx? Never thought I'd see that...

The interesting thing is that pack hasn't dropped anywhere else that I can find. Maybe they realized after the first Clown pairs to cut back availability. Wonder if the half size only was a tell.
Keeping my pack.

They look good on feet. Dude commented back seeing them on feet at San Mateo Premier store. Boost Rick Rubin been wearing them in couple vids.
Everything overhyped now.

They look good on feet. Dude commented back seeing them on feet at San Mateo Premier store. Boost Rick Rubin been wearing them in couple vids.
LOL Rick Rubin. I literally had Kolors in my hand but thought they were too loud. Oh well just because he says they're fire doesn't mean I'm gonna automatically think that. I did notice he does say everything is fire...

Last edited:
Like them, get them. Get your Wang Chung on.
Though said before, the lows look like Rhianna Fenty.
Too early. Their store first, then Consortium worldwide.
Thats it. I thought they reminded me too much of the pumas. Or maybe like some chocolat bars..
roll.gif

Shoutout to @DesD1 for the oop. Appreciate it man. More blessing for you.
smokin.gif

The TB 3.0s touched down today! These things are absolutely gorgeous! First 3.0s and I'm glad I went TTS (people did say the TB 3.0 fit more snug than the other 3.0s).

Shout out to DesD1!! He hooked it up big time. 
nthat.gif

And shout out to @casper90403  for picking them up and shipping it out to us. 
nthat.gif

Can't thank you guys enough. 

And you already know I had to throw my team in there. Gotta rep them hard since we only have 2 more seasons left with them before they bounce to Las Vegas 
mean.gif
Really happy to wake up to these dope *** pics. 

Really glad you got them and huge s/o to @casper90403  for taking some time out of his work and everything to finish this oop 

Long live NT 
nthat.gif

LOL Rick Rubin. I literally had Kolors in my hand but thought they were too loud. Oh well just because he says they're fire doesn't mean I'm gonna automatically think that. I did notice he does say everything is fire...

Please don't sully the god Rick Rubin's name by associating it with that a**clown haha

Last edited:
It's just modeled after Skate shoes like the Bball shoe is modeled after bball shoes. Neither are actually intended for sports.

Speaking of AW Skate shoes, asked this in originals thread but probly better chance of reply here, anyone know how they fit? Buddy of mine wants them.

Saw a link from Sportsshoes posted. tried to checkout and saw this message "DUE TO A MANUFACTURER'S RESTRICTION, WE ARE UNABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT IN THIS CURRENCY" 

what does that mean? orders getting cancelled?

Saw a link from Sportsshoes posted. tried to checkout and saw this message "DUE TO A MANUFACTURER'S RESTRICTION, WE ARE UNABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT IN THIS CURRENCY" 
what does that mean? orders getting cancelled?

Was trying to order this morning and I saw that too

Back
Top Bottom