ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is Lmtd_Supply legit?  Tempting, I may have to go with that option since I always miss these releases.
Damn would have copped from here for sure.... But no half sizes. I would buy these if they have your size regardless of them being a pre-order status they claim that orders are guaranteed and shipping is 25th-28th Jan so not that far away..... And the original release date anyway.

Last edited:
^Hopefulyl we see a couple of restocks of those and the whites. I need both hah.

Lmtd_Supply just stocked up ona FSR of the Cream LTD UBs, but they want 250 :x

EDIT: it is a pre-order, which means we should probably see a drop soon.

$250 is tempting. Any idea why there's no half sizes?

Anyone order from RevUp sports and have shipped? I ordered on Friday and still no shipping confirmation yet.

Man glad I got those Triple Whites. I have missed the last week on all restocks. I can chill for xmas now on kicks until those Cream LTD. Thanks NT Fam :nthat:

E-mail from runningshoes.com

Code:
Thank you for shopping at RunningShoes.com. Unfortunately item(s) on your order are out of stock. Don't get us wrong—we want to get you the gear you want ASAP. That's why we ship backordered items as soon as it's humanly possible. When it does ship, we'll notify you via email. Items on your order that are in stock will ship within 24-48 hours. 

Backorders can happen for a number of reasons. Usually it's because an item is so popular that the manufacturer can't make them fast enough. That means at this very moment someone is working tirelessly to build the products you need to get it on your doorstep without further delays. Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

Not interested in waiting? We completely understand. Please contact us via email, live chat or at 636-680-8059 (M – F 9AM – 5PM CT). We will be happy to recommend an alternative style or simply refund your purchase. As always, we are happy to help!

Basically thought my order was cancelled, but it's look like an automated e-mail telling me my order is expected to ship at a later date. 

Expected ship date 1/7/2016, I swear when I placed my order the ship date was mid January. 

Got the same email, but my eta is 1/15....

E-mail from runningshoes.com

Code:
Thank you for shopping at RunningShoes.com. Unfortunately item(s) on your order are out of stock. Don't get us wrong—we want to get you the gear you want ASAP. That's why we ship backordered items as soon as it's humanly possible. When it does ship, we'll notify you via email. Items on your order that are in stock will ship within 24-48 hours. 

Backorders can happen for a number of reasons. Usually it's because an item is so popular that the manufacturer can't make them fast enough. That means at this very moment someone is working tirelessly to build the products you need to get it on your doorstep without further delays. Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

Not interested in waiting? We completely understand. Please contact us via email, live chat or at 636-680-8059 (M – F 9AM – 5PM CT). We will be happy to recommend an alternative style or simply refund your purchase. As always, we are happy to help!

Basically thought my order was cancelled, but it's look like an automated e-mail telling me my order is expected to ship at a later date. 

Expected ship date 1/7/2016, I swear when I placed my order the ship date was mid January. 

Got the same email, but my eta is 1/15....

First two times I read this, I totally read "backordered" as "backdoored".

damn, would have copped creams from LMTD SUPPLY if they had mine 10.5. Can do 11 but with these, I wanted 10.5

I can't justify keeping both since they look really similar.  Thoughts on which to keep?  I bought the 2/3 in Olive also (need a good olive shoe) so I'm leaning toward Y-3 on these...

Adidas EQT 2/3 was about $215 shipped from Barney's.  Adidas Y-3 retro Boost $250 shipped from atelieronweb.com.
I can't make that decision for you but I do own both pairs so here's what I think about them:

The EQTs are actually built much, MUCH better while the RBs are considerably lighter because of the neoprene upper. Both shoes are ridiculously comfortable but if I really had to pick one I'd take the EQTs, ankle support on the EQTs is super plush and the woven upper is just fantastic. The RBs do have the Y3 branding going for it which is cool and all, I suppose. Without it, you'd have a heck of a hard time selling a shoe with a neoprene upper for 200--300 bucks. It is a very well-constructed shoe, don't get me wrong, just...ehhhh, that neoprene.

As an aside, I think it's fantastic that Adidas is spoiling us with these choices. Between these kicks and the UBs I think it's safe to say Adidas are firing on all cylinders. The Boost platform has no comparison, none at all. I recently got a pair of Flyknit Racers in as well and I was quite surprised how poorly they fared next to the UBs. 

Last edited:

I can't make that decision for you but I do own both pairs so here's what I think about them:

The EQTs are actually built much, MUCH better while the RBs are considerably lighter because of the neoprene upper. Both shoes are ridiculously comfortable but if I really had to pick one I'd take the EQTs, ankle support on the EQTs is super plush and the woven upper is just fantastic. The RBs do have the Y3 branding going for it which is cool and all, I suppose. Without it, you'd have a heck of a hard time selling a shoe with a neoprene upper for 200--300 bucks. It is a very well-constructed shoe, don't get me wrong, just...ehhhh, that neoprene.

As an aside, I think it's fantastic that Adidas is spoiling us with these choices. Between these kicks and the UBs I think it's safe to say Adidas are firing on all cylinders. The Boost platform has no comparison, none at all. I recently got a pair of Flyknit Racers in as well and I was quite surprised how poorly they fared next to the UBs. 
I can basically agree with this. I have the EQT 3/3 F15 in the green colorway and the Blue Y-3 retro boost. Both definitely have the super plush bouncy sole but the EQT just has MORE materials in my case and they do have a little arch feeling. BUT the Y3 is excellent. 

Long story short...its a wash in my book. If it is boost then I am happy. 

Its amazing to me that some still have no idea about UB or the Boost material in general. Its literally the best thing I have ever worn and out of the 4 folks I put on who bought a pair...they are all TeamUltraBoost. 

People who come up to me and say... "these *** basketball shoes is the most comfortable shoe," -- I just look and internally laugh. 

Just received my NMD's Key City Colorway. Loving the model in general, and this 3M version especially. Unfortunately they do run big. I got a 12.5, my UB size. My TTS is 12.

I definitely should have gone for a 12 on the NMD. 11.5 would have fit too, but would have been too small length wise.

Can't wait to see more colorways of the NMD's. To be honest, I like them better than the UB's. The toebox is sleeker, and the whole shoe looks more casual as opposed to the sporty look of UB's. Also to those that hate the Lego blocks, they look good in person actually. I hated them from the photos like most of your guys, but they really add something to the shoe.

Just my opinion.

These whites are popping up everywhere. Extra butter had a fsr sitting on sat while everyone was searching for yeezys.

^ My love for boost has spread to my love for tennis as well

One of the best tennis shoes i've used

Back
Top Bottom