ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just received my NMD's Key City Colorway. Loving the model in general, and this 3M version especially. Unfortunately they do run big. I got a 12.5, my UB size. My TTS is 12.

I definitely should have gone for a 12 on the NMD. 11.5 would have fit too, but would have been too small length wise.

Can't wait to see more colorways of the NMD's. To be honest, I like them better than the UB's. The toebox is sleeker, and the whole shoe looks more casual as opposed to the sporty look of UB's. Also to those that hate the Lego blocks, they look good in person actually. I hated them from the photos like most of your guys, but they really add something to the shoe.

Just my opinion.
Yea I was with you up to the "To be honest, I like them better than the UB's".... definitely not for me. I actually really wore my NMDs Key City pair the other day. I was doing a lot of walking, running around the city copping groceries, prepared grill for food, actually pushed a few leaves out the drive way and all that good stuff AND can definitely say I dont choose them over my UB for comfort. 

After my first real good wear of my Wool UB, they broke in and was literally and still is my fav UB to wear. I need to break in all the other pairs.

The nmd key city are gorgeous. Should have gotten more pairs. Also wish I could embed pics but this thread is giving me trouble with it.

Just received my NMD's Key City Colorway. Loving the model in general, and this 3M version especially. Unfortunately they do run big. I got a 12.5, my UB size. My TTS is 12.

I definitely should have gone for a 12 on the NMD. 11.5 would have fit too, but would have been too small length wise.

Can't wait to see more colorways of the NMD's. To be honest, I like them better than the UB's. The toebox is sleeker, and the whole shoe looks more casual as opposed to the sporty look of UB's. Also to those that hate the Lego blocks, they look good in person actually. I hated them from the photos like most of your guys, but they really add something to the shoe.

Just my opinion.
The NMDs really do look much better onfoot, I will agree. Without the red and blue blocks you'd just have another minimal runner.

I can't make that decision for you but I do own both pairs so here's what I think about them:

The EQTs are actually built much, MUCH better while the RBs are considerably lighter because of the neoprene upper. Both shoes are ridiculously comfortable but if I really had to pick one I'd take the EQTs, ankle support on the EQTs is super plush and the woven upper is just fantastic. The RBs do have the Y3 branding going for it which is cool and all, I suppose. Without it, you'd have a heck of a hard time selling a shoe with a neoprene upper for 200--300 bucks. It is a very well-constructed shoe, don't get me wrong, just...ehhhh, that neoprene.

As an aside, I think it's fantastic that Adidas is spoiling us with these choices. Between these kicks and the UBs I think it's safe to say Adidas are firing on all cylinders. The Boost platform has no comparison, none at all. I recently got a pair of Flyknit Racers in as well and I was quite surprised how poorly they fared next to the UBs. 
Thanks for this - now I think I'm leaning towards those 2/3s...  

I guess i'll make the call once they are in.  Excited to get my hands on both these things.  Boosting around town all day.

^Hopefulyl we see a couple of restocks of those and the whites. I need both hah.

Lmtd_Supply just stocked up ona FSR of the Cream LTD UBs, but they want 250 :x

EDIT: it is a pre-order, which means we should probably see a drop soon.

I caved, bought a size 8. It's too risky to leave these sorts of releases to chance, for us blokes down in Australia.

The new colorways for UBs are duds, with the exception on the white one. I like the creams but I don't want to cop at $250. All the previews of other releases are terrible.

Fellow UB fans,

I'm looking for a pair of the NMD runners (blue/red pods) in a size 9.5 or 10 (depending on how they run).

Also, does anyone have firm release dates on the Cream Ultra Boosts and the Black/3M Ultra Boosts (I would need a size 10 in those if anyone has any leads).

Let me know, please.

Thanks!

damn $250 for those creams. i'll take my chances when they actually release

Those people paying $700 on grailed for the "friends and family cream ultra boost" are probably really salty about right now. Hopefully the drop to $250 is a sign of them being widely available

Damn you and this photo. I think the NMD's are growing on me. Are they hard to come by when compared to UB's? Also, I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I never paid attention because I didn't like the shoe at the time, but TTS?

Well they were pretty limited from where I'm from but it's only the first of many colorways to likely drop for this model.

Fit wise, I got a size 10 and they fit great. I'm a 10.5 in Ultraboosts, Flyknit Racers, Air Maxes.

Man I got so excited seeing a link for creams, however there's no way I would pay 250, there won't be a problem getting them at retail, but I can't wait to get my hands on em

Well they were pretty limited from where I'm from but it's only the first of many colorways to likely drop for this model.

Fit wise, I got a size 10 and they fit great. I'm a 10.5 in Ultraboosts, Flyknit Racers, Air Maxes.

Where are you from? Did you size down on purpose? I'm a 10 in UB's and Flyknit Racesr. Should I go with a 10 or 9.5?

Man I got so excited seeing a link for creams, however there's no way I would pay 250, there won't be a problem getting them at retail, but I can't wait to get my hands on em

Even if you paid $250, you would still be waiting haha. $250 for a preorder? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom