ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the Kiwi Sport Blanchissant for the soles when the white wears off and gets dirty? Is it a dye? Just wondering what experience with it is like.

Thats the stuff someone posted on the FB group? I wonder if it works the same as sneakerser

Look back like 2 pages, folks were mentioning it is just a temporary fix. Similar to a paint, it will crack after some use and reveal the yellow boost.

Maybe a little tighter. I'm a mandatory 12 in 1.0 and 2.0 , but the 3.0 I can probably do a 11.5. These seems even more snug than the 1.0 or 2.0. Even without socks. Might need to swap the leather insole out.

haha, yeah. I meant more length, in one photo it's longer than her arms, but yeah I get what you mean.
I dunno if the bomber is advertised as a slim fit look since even the male model is 6 3, wearing a large and the arm length is even baggy on him.

Quite a few Toronto folks include myself is trying for online for Haven. Can't be bothered to camp out anymore, plus the weather is absolute crap right now with freezing rain warnings.

Yea I'm feeling the AW Bomber too, in particular the white one. But price is a little steep and I have a ton of bombers already.

Lol anti-bot system is probably just adding a Captcha. 

Either way, their site won't be able to handle the load.

Back
Top Bottom