ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eh I don't think they're trash, I like how they're unique. Everyone has an opinion though and I'm happy that most people say they will be passing (even though I know some of those will be trying to cop for resell)
Exactly, remember when everyone hated the sole box prior to release.........

Imo they are 
glasses.gif

Well people here thought that the product is sold in-stores first and then online after......

Reading is so key

Might as well start pumping
I may have been one of those people [emoji]128517[/emoji]
But in my defense this person is literally asking a question in response to an answer to his question

All I know is I need more people to think Haven's are trash for team manual over here to have a chance lol.

If I take the very probable L, I'm gonna peep the resale & decide between them or the ATB's, & rock the **** outa that trash :lol:

Last edited:
Shopify just needs a complete redo. Bots have multiple ways to bypass CAPTCHA on Shopify sites :lol:

Yup. Shopify bots have evolved. If KITH can get botted heavy, which they have been for the past several drops, these other sites aren't safe. KITH used to be a haven for manual :smh:

Well people here thought that the product is sold in-stores first and then online after......

what? It is sold in store first and online after...

11AM PST in store at Vancouver and Toronto first
7PM PST online after

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

what? It is sold in store first and online after...

11AM PST in store at Vancouver and Toronto first
7PM PST online after

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
Here's referring to how I and a few others thought that they released in store then the stock they have left over is released later online when really its two separate allocations

I might , what was your size again ? 

In a second thought , i THINK that the AW is gonna be widely available, a lot of boutiques are dropping the capsule so It might be easier than I thought, widely available doesn't mean it won't dried out fast 
Help a NO RAGRETS brother out.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom