ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, MG 1.0 feels so tight.

and there's no doubt 3.0 is a much more comfortable shoe then 1.0

Agreed. I just got got my first pair of 3.0s in and it's a night and day difference. The 3.0 is a far more comfortable shoe, but the weave on the 1.0 is so nice.

maybe its a good thing the aw bball stock is low. not like i need to cop any more shoes right now lol. royals on deck

Last edited:
...expedited shipping...  won't get here until Tuesday. That's 8 business days.
sick.gif

Haven Vancouve as of 8PM, looks to be around 30 heads. Anyone know in general for consortium releases how much stock does the collaborating boutique get?
I wouldn't be surprised if they got ~500 pairs per store

What confuses me is that the kith consortium drop had ~7k pairs online plus some in store.

So if we go off of those #'s then Haven has the same amount and is doing a "Small online drop" then how many pairs are they allocating to each one of their two stores and how small is the online drop?

Of course they could be getting even less pairs and I could be way off but I'm just trying to work it out

Not concerned with Haven stock #s at all

I'm just gonna try my best to cop and if I miss out then I'll move on

I'd rather pay resell for TB 1.0 than these. Hell if I get lucky with these I just might flip them for TB 1.0 anyway but I'll see how the look and fit is in person if I cop first

Got my 3.0 TB's in today. (not those almost TB's).... and they are actually super nice! Definitely like the 1.0 more but the 3.0 is right up there

Gonna pay resell for CB LTD.
Do it! Resell is not that high rn (from what i've seen)

also, imo if the TB 3.0 had the same glossy black strands the CB3.0 LTD had, they would have looked much better (TB1.0 has it)

Last edited:
Theres more releases

I know but there is no guarantee also. Going to pay 250. Plus gonna use it for my vacation in 3 days.

Do it! Resell is not that high rn (from what i've seen)

also, imo if the TB 3.0 had the same glossy black strands the CB3.0 LTD had, they would have looked much better (TB1.0 has it)

Agree. But also like how it is. Makes it different from TB 1.0.

Please elaborate sir
the TB3.0(RIGHT) is basically CB 3.0 but with black boost (it has that blue tint),

while the TB1.0 and CB 3.0 LTD(LEFT) has a reflective black in place of that blue tint

Also as far as sizing goes these fit like 3.0; but the collar is a little tighter

Back
Top Bottom