ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Going through some photos.... what could've been 
frown.gif
spot on 
glasses.gif

spot on 
glasses.gif
i dont understand, these are horrible, instead the final production is so much better

- Triple black heaven looks so good and you wont be afraid of the boost getting dirty

- the final version is the same, this dude just remove the toe guard and swap laces, you can do it yourself easily. I remove my WM toe guard and it was much harder

- The Kith ended up still being the only one with MID CUT till date, instead of the normal collar. 

I like em all how they dropped.

haven is better how it released than the pic posted

I do like SNS without the toe guard but I love them with the toe guard as well. That strip sure is polarizing. I didn't like it in pics either until I got them in hand.

Kiths are better as a mid

First time scoring these at the local Adidas shop. Caged leather is sweet! Just didn't like the heel cage area. But meh, you got to give and take sometimes.

Helped a friend cop a pair too. Next on the list would be the RCs!

damn man, highandlows won't honor their price mistake. they had the bball wangs initially up for about 190 USD. checked out and everything. but now they sent me an invoice that i need to pay the rest ($76usd) or they will cancel. lol i guess it was too good to be true for an under retail cop. 

damn man, highandlows won't honor their price mistake. they had the bball wangs initially up for about 190 USD. checked out and everything. but now they sent me an invoice that i need to pay the rest ($76usd) or they will cancel. lol i guess it was too good to be true for an under retail cop. 
Not all retailers can't keep up with their mismatchments lol 

^^ Ohh yeah that too. Finally tried on a pair in person. Way more comfortable than the R1s and theyre TTS

Yeah I'm not a fan of the look, but couldn't pass for 154 out the door. Heard they're more
Boosty too
Dont really like the look of em either but yeah 154 is a pretty good price to me. And yup from when i tried it on it seemed like more boost just throughout which is good

For those who need the info... R2 is a little more comfy than the R1. Fits inberween R1 & Pure Boost.
Pure Boost > R2 > R1

im feeling a purchase coming on soon. I want a new collab, dont know if I want to go Havens or SNSxSS.

Back
Top Bottom