ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im feeling a purchase coming on soon. I want a new collab, dont know if I want to go Havens or SNSxSS.
Haven's are super clean in person, love them... just wish I got my size 
mean.gif
 I would take the Havens over the SNSxSS all day, but that's just me. Can't handle the black toe strip on the SNS.

Triple black vapormax

thought about it, but theres a slate/olive colorway coming id rather just wait for. Hype will be dead on those by then anyways. Id rather pay for a UB now. Ive always liked this SNS UB more than the first one.

My main decision is trying to wait for Havens to drop to $400, or just cop an SNSxSS for $375.

Last edited:
This guy did a vlog of the haven camp out, it's not great but you get an idea. seems civilized 

Just a quick question on sizing for the SNS x SS UB. Same sizing as other 3.0 UB correct? Say compared to the CNY 3.0.

My TTS in other 3.0 UBs are 8.5, stick to that yeah? Thanks in advance NT fam

Opinions are funny... I think the SNS is trash & like the Haven's. That's exactly why you shouldn't care about anyone else's :wink:

Haven's are ok but realistically, all black collabs seem like a waste

and limited all black shoes are lame. I don't know why this is starting to trend. 

Out of all the materials and cool things to do, just taking an all black UB 2.0 and adding some stuff on it is. not ugly but not worth like paying resale or chasing. 

They're so simple, you can't hate them entirely if you like all black UB's tbh, unless the cage is a must have for you. 

Last edited:
I should back up on the SNS trash comment. I'd wear them, but no way in hell I'd buy them lol.

Last edited:
What did I miss?  Wasnt on since Friday afternoon?  All I know isHaven drop was a joke online. 
laugh.gif

finally pulled the trigger on my pair of white pureboosts and my low key boutique of choice. they owed me a favor so I ended copping for $256 shipped and theyll be delivered to my door tomorrow. would have pulled the trigger a while ago but wanted to make sure I wasnt paying resell on the royals first :lol: not as cheap as i'd like but better than retail

Back
Top Bottom