ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They really went ham with putting out more ogs lol
And I still havent copped one...  I guess I dont like it that bad 
laugh.gif

Really liking those grey LTD's, would be a perfect consolation prize for the grey RC 3.0's. Need to find em in a size 11, I appreciate all the links people have been posting lately though :smokin

It's not a traditional Ultra boost model, it's an Ace16 upper with an ultra boost sole. Whereas the Kiths are the only ultra boost mid model out right now
I don't follow. If you say the Ace16 UB is just an Ace16 upper with an Ultra Boost sole, isn't the Kith Aspen just a Kith upper with Ultra Boost sole? 

It's called Ace16 UltraBoost and the upper is made with PK and there is an Ultra Boost heel cup. It's an Ultra Boost that was inspired by the Ace16 cleats. They're both Ultra Boost Mids. 

Last edited:

I don't follow. If you say the Ace16 UB is just an Ace16 upper with an Ultra Boost sole, isn't the Kith Aspen just a Kith upper with Ultra Boost sole? 

It's called Ace16 UltraBoost and the upper is made with PK and there is an Ultra Boost heel cup. It's an Ultra Boost that was inspired by the Ace16 cleats. They're both Ultra Boost Mids. 
Ace16 comes from Adidas soccer line. The contour and shape of the upper is based on soccer cleats of the same model.

It's called Ace16 UltraBoost and the upper is made with PK and there is an Ultra Boost heel cup. They're both Ultra Boost Mids. 
Well no since there's another Mid uncaged ultra boost coming out soon.
View media item 2391037
The way I see it is there are a few different types of ultra boost as of now
-Regular Caged ultra boost 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 (with the uncaged Consortium model variation I.E. Solebox, Hypebeast, Haven)
-Uncaged ultra boost
-Uncaged ultra boost mid (Kith)
-Ace16 ultra boost
-Ultra boost ATR Mid

Last edited:
What sizes and how many? Please no 11.5 [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Guess it's the wrong time to be at the gym

Back
Top Bottom