ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Especially since just about no one here copped on the initial drop. Did anyone? I'm trying to remember but the depression I had that night might have blocked it out of my mind :lol:

Last edited:
Especially since just about no one here copped on the initial drop. Did anyone? I'm trying to remember but the depression I had that night might have blocked it out of my mind
laugh.gif
I got through, but fraud protection gave the order the Heisman decline. 

Especially since just about no one here copped on the initial drop. Did anyone? I'm trying to remember but the depression I had that night might have blocked it out of my mind :lol:
Nah
Not HypeBeast nor JayHeazy and those are the two I always look to to see if it was possible to cop even with a bot

I got through, but fraud protection gave the order the Heisman decline. 

Man, that's even worse lol

Nah
Not HypeBeast nor JayHeazy and those are the two I always look to to see if it was possible to cop even with a bot

I didn't think so... I was at Pissed Level- Maximum, so the rest of the night is a blur lol. I don't even know why I get so upset anymore it's so common. I just need to face the facts on these releases now.

Man, that's even worse lol
I didn't think so... I was at Pissed Level- Maximum, so the rest of the night is a blur lol. I don't even know why I get so upset anymore it's so common. I just need to face the facts on these releases now.
Yea man don't even stress all these average at best UBs

I completely forgot and missed the initial Haven drop because I was occupied all day with that stupid kawsone drop that never happened

I completely forgot and missed the initial Haven drop because I was occupied all day with that stupid kawsone drop that never happened
I was lurking in that thread all day as well, wasn't really all that interested in them but was interested in everyone talking about them. Still feel bad for the homies that waited in line in the cold and rain and got told their pair already got sold to a VIP

KAWS and Haven worst drops of all time

I was lurking in that thread all day as well, wasn't really all that interested in them but was interested in everyone talking about them. Still feel bad for the homies that waited in line in the cold and rain and got told their pair already got sold to a VIP

KAWS and Haven worst drops of all time
There will be a lot more bum drops to come. 

What happened with the KAWS drop? I've heard a lot of people being upset about it but I don't know exactly what happened

What happened with the KAWS drop? I've heard a lot of people being upset about it but I don't know exactly what happened
Short: Online never went live.  BK pop up gave out xxx amount of wristbands to people waiting out in bad weather.  told them to come back later, only fraction of those wristbands honored. (suspecting VIPs grabbed multiples)

lol it didn't happen. Was supposed to drop on kawsone on the 31st. Everybody glued to their screen waiting for a drop. Every hour went by with people hoping its dropping in the next hour. A few minutes before midnight into April 1st, KAWS posted on their IG saying "we never said it was gonna drop online today".... even tho they made an IG post days earlier saying its dropping the 31st. 

Back
Top Bottom