ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally the hunt is over.
A pal of mine Get me the UB Black LTD from solebox instore in amsterdam. Better than nothing! :D

Just a follow up for anyone who has ordered or plans to order from Corner Street. I asked them to remove VAT on the black leather cage UB I bought last week from them, and they replied to me:

"Hello, At the moment, we can not refund VAT. We are currently working to reimburse VAT for non-European customers. We apologize for the inconvenience." Translated from french*

Kind of unclear but it looks like I'm stuck with the VAT. BTW I explained to them I am purchasing from the US.

Last edited:
Just a follow up for anyone who has ordered or plans to order from Corner Street. I asked them to remove VAT on the black leather cage UB I bought last week from them, and they replied to me:

"Hello, At the moment, we can not refund VAT. We are currently working to reimburse VAT for non-European customers. We apologize for the inconvenience." Translated from french*

Kind of unclear but it looks like I'm stuck with the VAT. BTW I explained to them I am purchasing from the US.
Yeah, i had to email them to cancel my order yesterday since they wont take off the VAT. 

Waiting on the official pics of 93/17 core black
ohwell.gif

I wonder if the medial side looks like, if the lines are in white

I'm glad that I was able to get the first colorway. These are too plain.

Wish they would have kept this darker brown pull tab on the NMD CS2 Ronin's. Looks much better than the ones released.

Back
Top Bottom