ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wut 

crazy , you riding the hype with no control 
Eh it's probably because I wasn't around for them when they dropped that I think that. And I may have gone too far saying GOAT but I do think they're the best out of the non collab pairs. Best 1.0 in my opinion that isn't P.E. or collab

The best re release will be the 3M or the MG , creams , man no pure hype, not that I don't like them but they're not that great lol 
3Ms, we can only pray 
eek.gif

Did Haven or Adidas ever explain the perforated plastic lining on their release?

I get the SNS x SS lining functioning as a toe guard, but the perforations on the Havens remind me of the caps you wear to get your tips frosted. 

Reactions: gir

Did Haven or Adidas ever explain the perforated plastic lining on their release?

I get the SNS x SS lining functioning as a toe guard, but the perforations on the Havens remind me of the caps you wear to get your tips frosted. 
The reflective strands running through the lacing coupled with the reflective perforated paneling on the Primeknit upper provide a perfect utilitarian accent to adidas’ finest runner.

Last edited:
Hey folks, I'm sure this has already been discussed, but is the first collab of RCs a 1.0 knit? Also what is a good price for a DS pair size 12.5 if it is a 1.0?

Hey folks, I'm sure this has already been discussed, but is the first collab of RCs a 1.0 knit? Also what is a good price for a DS pair size 12.5 if it is a 1.0?
Yes 1.0 knit but very stretchy from what I've heard and fellow members have said they've been able to half size down from 1.0 size. Any size above 12 is probably going to be a tad more expensive than smaller sizes but I don't know the current going rate for 12.5

those kith Ace 16 wont be attainable at all. I wouldnt even bother getting your hopes up. My guess is 70 pairs total worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom