ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haven't busted these out in a while.

Anyone still rocking these? I feel like the hype for these came and went. 2.0 still the most comfy knit outta all the generations.
just doubled up here in Brazil, literally, sitting on shelves on sale, last time I checked 599 BRL = 190USD.

Prices went past $300 recently on these, been trying to get a pair for closer to retail
Wow really? These were stagnant at ~$20 above retail for the longest. Guess a lot of folk playing catch up

just doubled up here in Brazil, literally, sitting on shelves on sale, last time I checked 599 BRL = 190USD.
Nice. Def my fav (1 of a few) 2.0s in the collection.

What was the product posted a few days ago to whiten boost? There were before and after pics. I think it was in the form of a pen.

On another note. Super not impressed with Size? right now.

Ordered some apparel from them last week and no status change. Emailed CS numerous times only for them to contact me 4 days later....It's been a week and a half now and still the same status.

Time difference doesn't help either to contact them via live chat. 
mean.gif

I would be more frustrated if they were some UBs or EQTs I really wanted that were in limbo.

Wow really? These were stagnant at ~$20 above retail for the longest. Guess a lot of folk playing catch up

Nice. Def my fav (1 of a few) 2.0s in the collection.
The more & more 3.0 lackluster CWs..the 1.0 & 2.0 prices go up. Gott abe honest...there isnt a 3.0 CW I would buy to replace my 1.0 or 2.0 in the same CW. Oreo is cool, but cant get past the clear cage, non solid lace & the cat face on all 3.0 is terrible. More noticeable on some CWs but always there

The more & more 3.0 lackluster CWs..the 1.0 & 2.0 prices go up. Gott abe honest...there isnt a 3.0 CW I would buy to replace my 1.0 or 2.0 in the same CW. Oreo is cool, but cant get past the clear cage, non solid lace & the cat face on all 3.0 is terrible. More noticeable on some CWs but always there
Other than Solar red, the only 3.0s I have are CWs where I don't have them in the 1.0/2.0 CW.

Things are starting to slow down on my end which is a good thing. Sat out the last few UB 3.0 releases.

Other than Solar red, the only 3.0s I have are CWs where I don't have them in the 1.0/2.0 CW.

Things are starting to slow down on my end which is a good thing. Sat out the last few UB 3.0 releases.
I feel you..the only UB I've copped is SNS & Nakeds...ever other CW I have in 1.0 & have a handful of 2.0

Did these release in men's? If not, is there a colorway that's close to this?

View media item 2394446
Also, what's the difference between the regular TB, and the Sneaker Madness TB that StockX has on their site right now?

The sneaker madness TB is something they did with Complex where they're picking random people to be able to buy certain kicks for retail or under. Same sneaker though

What was the product posted a few days ago to whiten boost? There were before and after pics. I think it was in the form of a pen.
Amazon product ASIN B000UDEBMAI gotchu

Thanks!
Is it really effective and are there any drawbacks?

For the love of god dont use this crap on boost. Its cheap watered down paint, you'll be lucky if you get one full wear out of it.

You'd be better off just using regular paint, at least it wouldn't come off if it got wet.

Last edited:
Did these release in men's? If not, is there a colorway that's close to this?

View media item 2394446
Also, what's the difference between the regular TB, and the Sneaker Madness TB that StockX has on their site right now?
For the Burgundy ones, the male version is the "ground beefs" these are a bit more red. Kinda like a cardinal color.

The heel cup is a bit shiny on these too. I have them and want to apply a matte finish to it

Haven't busted these out in a while.

Anyone still rocking these? I feel like the hype for these came and went. 2.0 still the most comfy knit outta all the generations.

They were too easy to obtain so I returned them.
/s

I still have them. Need to break them out again. One of my favorite 2.0s.

Back
Top Bottom