ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice on feet. Even my mom and sis got one.
laugh.gif
poor man's firestarters looking delicious 

These came in today and pictures don't do them justice. These things are BRIGHT white. I've been wearing worn in V2s a lot this past week so this fresh boost actually felt a little stiff at first but a few steps around they felt a lot better. Not as comfortable as v2s but 90% of runners (boost and non boost) these days are not as comfortable as V2s and I'd still rate them 9/10 in the comfort category and these are no different so that's not saying much. Like most Y-3 not worth retail on my opinion but definitely worth the $250 I paid. Will be picking up a second pair when they hit discount later this season. I will say the tongue confused me a little but when I got them on foot and fidgeted with the laces it was all good.

I noticed that too.. the Pure Boost on the Y3 and even the Adidas PB is the same as on the V2s... the V2s just have that rubber shell around them.. dont know how else to explain it.. but its basically the same midsole to me

I noticed that too.. the Pure Boost on the Y3 and even the Adidas PB is the same as on the V2s... the V2s just have that rubber shell around them.. dont know how else to explain it.. but its basically the same midsole to me

Boost definitely has different levels of comfort:
New, broken in, and worn out. Sweet spot for me is broken in after a few wears. At the end of the day though i don't really have sensitive feet. I'm 6'4" 240lbs and most of my sneakers feel the same after a week of wearing dress shoes :lol:

lmao 

But actually really looking forward, i ALSO think that they suit more with some skinny jeans or shorts. But that's just me 

So you co sign the quality of these? 

Yeah its built really well and feels solid. They also run big so I went .5 down.

For the Triple Black Haven's I'm thinking of camping at DSM in NY. Anyone know what time I should get there? Maybe 6 or 7 AM? 

On another note. Super not impressed with Size? right now.

Ordered some apparel from them last week and no status change. Emailed CS numerous times only for them to contact me 4 days later....It's been a week and a half now and still the same status.

Time difference doesn't help either to contact them via live chat. 
mean.gif

I would be more frustrated if they were some UBs or EQTs I really wanted that were in limbo.
I had it with UK shops. Shipping takes super long. Pretty much dont give a sh*t about the customers and shoes come in a bag which is 50% caused box damage. I aim for germany shops, they removed VAT too , i pay a little extra for shipping  but get the shoes while i still remember them and doubled box most of the time.

I had it with UK shops. Shipping takes super long. Pretty much dont give a sh*t about the customers and shoes come in a bag which is 50% caused box damage. I aim for germany shops, they removed VAT too , i pay a little extra for shipping  but get the shoes while i still remember them and doubled box most of the time.
Size and sport shoes are the only UK sites I've had issues with. Hanon / Triads /JD sports have all been fine for me.

I think these UK sites probably just getting way more traffic then they've ever had with all these int'l Boost orders.

I don't mind the delay, I just mind the lack of communication.

I believe Size? and JD Sports are part of the same deal. At least that's what one of the reps told me anyways. I've had a problem with both sites.

I believe Size? and JD Sports are part of the same deal. At least that's what one of the reps told me anyways. I've had a problem with both sites.
Well if that's the case, the size? subsidiary is a lot weaker than their JD counterpart.

ive hit 2x on SnS for hyped releases (moonrocks and SnSxSS collab) and shipping and communication were both fast  and prompt for me 

YMMV

Last edited:
Whenever ordering from them select expedited shipping, they will double box those orders, recently ordered 2 UB LTDs from them Saturday morning and received them here in SoCal Tuesday, one day earlier than scheduled. Ordered Tri Color NMDs from JD and choose regular shipping and it took about 2-1/2 weeks, pay the extra £4 for expedited shipping and your experience will be better.

I'm going to get the Wang Bballs and wear them with cheap clothes. :lol:

Am i one of the few who actually doesnt mind this lol. Lolol i'm not into big brands like Supreme or whatever else there is. I'm just more about being comfortable. Mess around and catch me in the A Wang Bballs in an white Tee and some champion shorts famo.

But foreel though lol not to say that the OP is saying its a dilemma but do people really see this as an issue?

Am i one of the few who actually doesnt mind this lol. Lolol i'm not into big brands like Supreme or whatever else there is. I'm just more about being comfortable. Mess around and catch me in the A Wang Bballs in an white Tee and some champion shorts famo.

But foreel though lol not to say that the OP is saying its a dilemma but do people really see this as an issue?
Non issue, high and low, people do it all the time, I invest in quality pieces that can be paired with stuff I find on clearance at Marshall's, usually Levi's or RL, have quality pieces from Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Marc Jacobs to name a few, can't buy style.

Last edited:
I'm going to get the Wang Bballs and wear them with cheap clothes. :lol:

I wonder if by "cheap clothes" he means the clothes he usually wears lol. Or does he intend to go out and buy something cheap.

But really tho, there are expensive clothes that are just as comfortable if not more so than your standard white tee and sweats. Im sure you could purchases the AW clothing that released with the shoes and be extremely comfortable. Lets not fool ourselves here. People wear cheap clothes cause they dont want to or can't buy expensive clothes.

Back
Top Bottom