ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good luck to everyone copping RC's tomorrow

sweet shoes; both of them.  the alpha and the ultra

just too many bills and shoes in this damn month.

Hi fam, I want to share some of my recent boostshots. Blessed myself with a cam for christmas and really having fun with it, love to make these shots.

Hope you dont mind and enjoy them
wink.gif
 Feedback is appreciated and if you want to see more, check myinstagram @shoebertt
NICE PICS.  So how do you feel 1.0 fit compared to others.  I still don't own any boosts, but want the RC first editions.  Was told they run kinda big, go with 7.5, but want these greys too.

Nike multicolor flyknit racer available now on Back-door.it.

Can't post external links :frown: but yeah hope it helps some out

I like Atmos more, just said that because the Boost are worth more. Prices aren't bad on the Atmos. I would just sell the boost and buy the Atmos and not even try to trade. 
I may have to do that. I'll probably put the Kith's on StockX once they load them on there and go through that whole deal. 

Any retailers/boutiques droppin the RC's tonight??
Nah, the boutiques will announce the RC's on their social media accounts. I only believe Off the Hook has announced an in store release + Frenzy app release. 

I haven't followed the thread much. So, the RC website release is tomorrow morning instead of the 12 AM EST release like the 1.0? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom