ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looks like I won a "free" shipping credit with StockX.....

Btw you need to be careful with their free shipping offers, they are super shady in that regard.

If you read the terms, if you sell your shoes after the 3 day time period; you will be charged the cost of the shipping afterwards.

Since the promo ends at 3pm EST and the email blast came after 3pm.....you would need to manually cancel your StockX sell order before 3pm  in the event it gets sold after the promo period.

For example, you read this email at 7pm EST. You start selling for 3 days during the promo period. You gotta make sure you cancel before 3pm in case shoe sells.
SMH, no one trying to sell shoes for their asking price is gonna cancel their listing just because a shipping code expires. 

There is nothing shady about their free shipping offers either, it explicitly states in the email the offer expires 3PM ET on 4/9. Making drama out of nothing

Last edited:
She's like a 5wmns
Which is like 3.5 youth or something
laugh.gif
Buy the kid's Core Black and paint the boost lol

Can anyone tell me if the toe strip on the ATRs makes a huge difference in comfort as opposed to the regular UB?

Thanks in advance.

Damn ask her if she could fit a 5.5 women's since that's a 4.5 mens
Actually looks like there's a 4 up on StockX right now but at a crazy price, try placing a bid
Actually the TB fits tighter anyway, so a 4.5M/5.5W would feel like a 4M/5W

I actually thought a full size up on the TB 3.0 was necessary to get the same "loose" feel as my normal 3.0 size

Last edited:
Actually the TB fits tighter anyway, so a 4.5M/5.5W would feel like a 4M/5W

I actually thought a full size up on the TB 3.0 was necessary to get the same "loose" feel as my normal 3.0 size
Eh, not to me. My 11.5 tb fits like all other 11.5's I have

I had it with UK shops. Shipping takes super long. Pretty much dont give a sh*t about the customers and shoes come in a bag which is 50% caused box damage. I aim for germany shops, they removed VAT too , i pay a little extra for shipping  but get the shoes while i still remember them and doubled box most of the time.

I never order anymore from size? or offspring for this reason, but speaking of German stores, goodwillout sucks too. I ordered og NMD's from them, got them after a month and the box was in a pretty bad shape. The best thing is they charge 50$ shipping for where I am.

So is anyone else in here besides me going after the womens pair and just not even attempting to get through on the mens pair?

Looking at listings...400 bones for the triple black/grey? Sheesh...I guess it's because of my size 14. Might as well take those off the want-list.
mean.gif

Didn't think the difference would be that big but it's like an entirely different shoe.

qn6785.jpg

Love how my socks are visible at times too. Don't think I'll ever cop another 3.0 :lol: shout out snapstyle.

These laces are ******* garbage though.

So is anyone else in here besides me going after the womens pair and just not even attempting to get through on the mens pair?

Guess it depends on the size but theres far less womens available for me. Maybe people will sleep on the womens but i doubt it

Didn't think the difference would be that big but it's like an entirely different shoe.

Love how my socks are visible at times too. Don't think I'll ever cop another 3.0
laugh.gif
shout out snapstyle.

Core black 1.0s are on the left most spectrum if left was most snug and most baggy to the right. I would say 3.0s fall under more on the complete right side as you can tell the dramatic difference.

As for the laces, I now actually prefer them over rope laces I used to lace swap my 1.0s.

But if you are looking for a high quality lace that is about the same as stock UB laces, Rope lace supply stepped their game up.

Love how my socks are visible at times too. Don't think I'll ever cop another 3.0 :lol: shout out snapstyle.

Core black 1.0s are on the left most spectrum if left was most snug and most baggy to the right. I would say 3.0s fall under more on the complete right side as you can tell the dramatic difference.

As for the laces, I now actually prefer them over rope laces I used to lace swap my 1.0s.

But if you are looking for a high quality lace that is about the same as stock UB laces, Rope lace supply stepped their game up.

Thanks man, do OG purps fit about the same? Gotta get those next. Saw some dude cutting a pair up on YouTube :x :lol:

I'm on RLS and Angelus looking for laces now, need something like the core black uncaged laces.

TB 3.0 just came in from sneaker10. I really like em but they definitely are smaller than other 3.0s to me. The US9.5 i got fits exactly like a 9 which is good cause 9 is my true size. I guess making a mistake worked in my favor.

View media item 2395604

Thanks man, do OG purps fit about the same? Gotta get those next. Saw some dude cutting a pair up on YouTube
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I'm on RLS and Angelus looking for laces now, need something like the core black uncaged laces.
OG purps and Coreblack 1.0 feel the same to me. It's not a bad snug but def don't prefer it compared to my other pairs.

Uncaged laces are different than caged laces tho. uncaged laces are a lot wider.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom