ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Been waiting for this. I can buy some running shoes now. Repped.
The code is for people who previously tried to use the csmarch15off but failed on ebay's fault; it will either work or say this code is linked to another account.

Online drops are getting worse and worse.

Only machines are able to rock hype UBs.

Agreed, now it's really about luck with timing and/or restocks.  Can't compete against these bots.  Hopefully you all live in a place with a big sneaker store.  The closest thing I have is Truest, which is all resell

good looks on that ubiq RC sale, got some gear to ease the loss of the sneaks. grey is my fav shoe color and i know some of yall are bleh on them but these new rcs are some of my fav ubs ever, leather and suede and light grey oh my 
Same here.  Love grey shoes (go with anything), love leather, love RC terry knit (my favorite hoodie). 

Sucks it is damn near impossible to get, especially when most people don't think they're anything special.  

Hypebeasts in 2017 

maxresdefault.jpg

I copped manually!
Congrats to you! You are the chosen one.

Agreed, now it's really about luck with timing and/or restocks.  Can't compete against these bots.  Hopefully you all live in a place with a big sneaker store.  The closest thing I have is Truest, which is all resell
I think I might just have to waste my time in line than waste my time waiting for a splash page to tell me 'sold out'

Same here.  Love grey shoes (go with anything), love leather, love RC terry knit (my favorite hoodie). 

Sucks it is damn near impossible to get, especially when most people don't think they're anything special.  
also doesnt get gross like white shoes in 2 seconds, reason why i love grey/off white/cream sneaks above all. 

im counting on small restocks and my tiny friendships with ppl at adidas/kith to pull thru, we shall see. 

good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom