ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Calm before the storm
sick.gif

idk i see local groups i ngermany already selling em for 230... whoever buys em for reselling in germany is definitely not too smart lol

I never got into Jordans enough to monitor drops and etc but for those who are/have been, have Jordan drops at their peak of hype been this bad where sites insta die?

And if so, why would this gone in .0001 secs be peculiar for those well aware of them bots?

idk i see local groups i ngermany already selling em for 230... whoever buys em for reselling in germany is definitely not too smart lol
wait to quote myself i forgot the least amount of the onlien drops goes to actually germany kappa

This newest generation slang and terminology is real neanderthal but it doesn't take SAT context for me to understand their caveman language.

Me calling something 'dope' or 'tight' sounds like I have an AARP
AARP I died honestly haha 

you ain't that old tho, and tbh that **** sounds bad 

Deadass wasn't around 3-2 years ago tho 

AARP I died honestly haha 

you ain't that old tho, and tbh that **** sounds bad 

Deadass wasn't around 3-2 years ago tho 
I used to find out all my slang and most recent dance craze through Vine. 

Now that is dead, so I turn to the kids who work at Fast food restaurants to help me stay relevant.

Never in my life have I've been called 'bruh' at a Taco Bell until last year.

Last edited:
who's got that haven sneakertwitter site list and got some dl links heh...the popular ones, tgwo, sns, sjs all crunchin bad like always

I used to find out all my slang and most recent dance craze through Vine. 

Now that is dead, so I turn to the kids who work at Fast food restaurants to help me stay relevant.

Never in my life have I've been called 'bruh' at a Taco Bell until last year.
Vine run was a fast run tho What a fade 

You don't need that **** to stay relevant haha 

Back
Top Bottom