ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know or heard how the haven ub run?
Trying to decide if I should go with my 1.0 sizing (10.5) or 3.0 sizing (10).
Any help would be great! TIA

Was able to find info on twitter..old man here trying to get back in the game and trying to find different avenues to score these limited releases . That is all.
A please would have turned this situation to your side . 

But well who cares about manners in the internet, we just a bunch of savages to anyone who cames in 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Yea NT really has changed. 

It went from a community based forum to lemme get a quick question answered and bounce environment.
LOL that reminds me. I ooped somebody a pair of Oreo V2s couple months back. User hasn't been active since that drop 
laugh.gif

LOL that reminds me. I ooped somebody a pair of Oreo V2s couple months back. User hasn't been active since that drop 
laugh.gif
Damn that's worse than the dude who ooped a man a pair of Hu Races in the NMD thread and the dude complained that the box was a slightly bent

Last edited:

if i learned anything from this thread... it's that i expect @DesD1 to oop me some havens

lol
t'es pas serieux mec, c'est TOI qui est à Canada, le gros n'importe quoi, vraiment j'attend l'oop de ton côté mdr "tabarnaque" hahaha 

laugh.gif
Andy Mao haven't been active in months either, yet he just send me a second pair of Kiths lol ... Good people in here much love (L) 
Yeah already have 7 pairs with me. Hopefully I won't scoop another pair.
nerd.gif
paying that extra pounds bro haha 

A please would have turned this situation to your side . 

But well who cares about manners in the internet, we just a bunch of savages to anyone who cames in :smh: :lol:

True true..was just tryna get an oop(don't even know what oop stands for,alley oop?) cuz in the 2 months I've come out of retirement (quit 09) I'm steady taking Ls. Case in point, today's RC release and yesterday's Royal Shiekh disaster!

laugh.gif
I had a guy I've never seen their NT username ever in the thread PM me about the discounted iniki UK link. 

Haven't even got a response if the dude copped or not.

A lot of drive-by , grab n go here which is why I tend to only assist them NT names I am familiar with.

True true..was just tryna get an oop(don't even know what oop stands for,alley oop?) cuz in the 2 months I've come out of retirement (quit 09) I'm steady taking Ls. Case in point, today's RC release and yesterday's Royal Shiekh disaster!

Lets be honest, people here don't see you that much. We prefer to share info to regulars. Plus you can find the info you're looking for easily.

I had a guy I've never seen their NT username ever in the thread PM me about the discounted iniki UK link. 

Haven't even got a response if the dude copped or not.

A lot of drive-by , grab n go here which is why I tend to only assist them NT names I am familiar with.
Did you already traded all your spare 1.0s , seems that your signature is quite silent nowadays haha 

Back
Top Bottom