ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on the ADC cop. I have no idea how some folks got in. Splash page was already up 5-6 mins before the countdown hit '0'.

Thanks...was only able to get a damn 6.5 womens online though lol. I'll probably let my homegirl take em since she came through for me and picked up my 2nd pair in my size from the Adidas store

I would say so. It's a really nice gray pair and stock on them were super low.

To compare them, I would say they are the gray wools of the 3.0 generation. In the sense that they are the gray pair that can go with everything and actually looks premium.

I could easily see these go up to 350-400 in the coming weeks.

View media item 2397458
Luckily he doesn't have my size. Here's the info If anyone is interested

RC2 will add maybe 50-100 imo
word. RC2 should be adding 100 - 200 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
IDK...the RC2 looks really like a GR from afar..looks really bland nothing is showing out mainly due to the uniform color scheme.

Even the UB LTD grey leather release last weekend looks abit more exciting (which is stretching it already.) #IMO

If no one paid resell then we wouldn't have to worry about these damn bots... we gotta take a stand people! Protest

So the womens RC pair is the exact same as far as we know, besides model number and sizing right? Got a womens RC manually off ADC, first time ever doing so. To echo others, it has already shipped.

Also, I totally did what another poster a few pages back was afraid of doing. Was using the Frenzy app and accidentally ordered a pair of RC Alphabounce :lol: So got both unintentionally :smh:. Already emailed OTH for that cancellation. Worst case I dump the Alphabounce for retail. They are actually pretty nice looking, but didn't want them at all. Came out to $134 shipped though, so cheaper than most other sites, when you include shipping.

On to the Havens.

Back
Top Bottom