ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was praying to come in here and see that everyone was hating the khakis
Damnit

Think the Trace Khaki sandstone and Maroon burgundy ones are majority's top target for GRs. Those all black, triple black, core black, almost black ones are starting to get stupid and redundant. Overkill.

Think the Trace Khaki sandstone and Maroon burgundy ones are majority's top target for GRs. Those all black, triple black, core black, almost black ones are starting to get stupid and redundant. Overkill.
Was thinking this earlier
Most colorways we have had lately are either mostly black, white, or black. The oreos, ltd core blacks and greys, the pearl grey (white with the olive in the upper), silver Super Bowls, the TWO (almost three) iterations of triple black. They're all the same. The only colors other than that are greens, "energy red", and blues. It's nice to see Adidas finally branching out of the color spectrum, especially with the Night and Trace Cargos doing so well.

Nah it's cool. already proved his claims wrong without using ballsack or hypebeast in my sentences.

He is ignorant and nothing derogatory about that.

You're being ignorant as well dude. I think you both should just stop derailing the thread and take your argument to pm.

You're being ignorant as well dude. I think you both should just stop derailing the thread and take your argument to pm.
mean.gif

The debate of purple mixed into the OG knit was/is being discussed by multiple people in the thread and I actually took a picture of my own and not of an edited pic or pic online.

There is no evidence of purple in the knit. 

Dude wanted to act cool on the internet because he was wrong.

Over it though. If folks still think there is purple mixed in the knit either don't have a pair or are seeing something they want to see.

mean.gif

The debate of purple mixed into the OG knit was/is being discussed by multiple people in the thread and I actually took a picture of my own and not of an edited pic or pic online.

There is no evidence of purple in the knit. 

Dude wanted to act cool on the internet because he was wrong.

Over it though. If folks still think there is purple mixed in the knit either don't have a pair or are seeing something they want to see.
Oh hey, saw you mention me earlier. (I still check this occasionally for some cool links and stuff).

Oh and I did own a pair of OG purps and there is blue in the knit. It's a blue/grey knit, and it is 100% obvious can't miss. Maybe that's what he meant by purple? 

Was thinking this earlier
Most colorways we have had lately are either mostly black, white, or black. The oreos, ltd core blacks and greys, the pearl grey (white with the olive in the upper), silver Super Bowls, the TWO (almost three) iterations of triple black. They're all the same. The only colors other than that are greens, "energy red", and blues. It's nice to see Adidas finally branching out of the color spectrum, especially with the Night and Trace Cargos doing so well.

I'm waiting for the one thread member who is going to post up the pic of all variations of the black/grey/silver theme by the end of the year. Mark the request down.
Really is starting to be too much.
We're so conditioned on paying full price for GRs that you hope this is top of market. Because I'm not hearing enthusiasm for knit 4.0.

Last edited:
Oh hey, saw you mention me earlier. (I still check this occasionally for some cool links and stuff).

Oh and I did own a pair of OG purps and there is blue in the knit. It's a blue/grey knit, and it is 100% obvious can't miss. Maybe that's what he meant by purple? 

That's exactly what people were discussing with you. This is a forum for discussion and differing opinions. Just because others disagree with your point doesn't mean you should get that offended. @avernon08 was out of line but squashed it and you had to get a last jab in. That's why I said just take it to pm. I'm one of the people as well who said it's clear there's blue within the grey knitting as well.

It's all dependent on lighting in the shots. Granted I've never had OG's in hand but I've seen shots that make them look like they have blue in the knit and shots that make them look black. Same with core black 1.0's. Same with hypebeast uncaged pairs. I wouldn't worry about it too much though because at the end of the day no one cares in the slightest

That's exactly what people were discussing with you. This is a forum for discussion and differing opinions. Just because others disagree with your point doesn't mean you should get that offended. @avernon08 was out of line but squashed it and you had to get a last jab in. That's why I said just take it to pm. I'm one of the people as well who said it's clear there's blue within the grey knitting as well.
You should read the heavily derogatory PM the dude sent to me after 'apologizing.'

Folks come in here all the time soapbox preaching saying a CW is GOAT when they obviously are speaking for themselves and not for the majority of thread.

Then they get all sensitive or name call people when they challenge that opinion. 

I'm waiting for the one thread member who is going to post up the pic of all variantions of the black/grey/silver theme by the end of the year. Mark the request down.
Really is starting to be too much.
We're so conditioned on paying full price for GRs that you hope this is top of market. Because I'm not hearing enthusiasm for knit 4.0.
I get why they stick with black and white, they're "safer" in terms of colors since most people will like them because they're easy to match. But when every shoe that comes out for the past few months is pretty much the same it gets a little old

Would you say its identical to the cbs? Or more gray or whatever color it is? Side by side pic? I dont really like the two tone, was thinking of blacking out the knit on my cbs, cage too probably. And the boost when/if it yellows
I would say they are identical if not the OGs is slightly more 'gray' than CB1s. I have/had both but @gordyloc  just showed his side by side and they are identical.

Would you say its identical to the cbs? Or more gray or whatever color it is? Side by side pic? I dont really like the two tone, was thinking of blacking out the knit on my cbs, cage too probably. And the boost when/if it yellows

Definetely not the same colour with cbs 1.0. I won't go into the purple/blue/grey detail, but cb 1.0 knit is darker for sure. I always thought and still think that cb 1.0 is much better than the og. I've been around and picked up cb 1.0 when they first released. Never thought of getting ogs although back then they were everywhere.

It wasn't a side by side. Just a picture of my beat core blacks. Obviously they are not exactly identical but close enough. Lighten up, it's Sunday!

You can catch a quick glimpse at the Maroon 3.0's in hand from the new Teddy vlog @ around 5:58 before the person has him ruin them with his signature.

I mean I enjoy his videos and his reviews and respect the collection he has but why do people want him or anyone else to sign their kicks 
mean.gif

It wasn't a side by side. Just a picture of my beat core blacks. Obviously they are not exactly identical but close enough. Lighten up, it's Sunday!

Yea I don't have my core blacks anymore to take an up close pic to end this stuff but it doesn't really matter any more to me

Some folks got too emotional here :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom