ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I leave this thread a little while & fisticuffs come out lol.

For the record...OG are pretty dang close to CB IMO :wink:

You can catch a quick glimpse at the Maroon 3.0's in hand from the new Teddy vlog @ around 5:58 before the person has him ruin them with his signature.

I mean I enjoy his videos and his reviews and respect the collection he has but why do people want him or anyone else to sign their kicks 
mean.gif
omg not this **** again ... 

jpac doing jpac haha can't blame him though

Yea I don't have my core blacks anymore to take an up close pic to end this stuff but it doesn't really matter any more to me

Some folks got too emotional here :lol:

Man, I leave this thread a little while & fisticuffs come out lol.

For the record...OG are pretty dang close to CB IMO :wink:

View media item 2399403
Like I said, pretty much the same damn shoe. Filtered pictures throw everything off. Left shoe is my beat core blacks. Right is my OG purps that I've probably worn twice.

Like I said, pretty much the same damn shoe. Filtered pictures throw everything off. Left shoe is my beat core blacks. Right is my OG purps that I've probably worn twice.
Cool thanks for this.

Other than your CBs being beat up with dirt, If you just showed both without letting viewer know which is which and hiding the heel cups, it would be a toss up which is which if both were DS.

But again, original statement said there was purple mixed in the knit which obviously there isn't.

Seeing that pic without the insoles brings up a question I've been wondering for a while

Do you guys take the insoles out or leave them in? Which is more comfy for you

I've seen people say no insoles is more comfy and seen others say insoles are more comfy

Which do you guys think

maroon 3.0 :smokin
translucent cage apparently, the orange lace tips are a nice touch/compliment to the maroon (similar to og laces)

Last edited:

Seeing that pic without the insoles brings up a question I've been wondering for a while

I've seen people say no insoles is more comfy and seen others say insoles are more comfy

Which do you guys think
insole in 

Which do you guys think
haha this has been a long ago debate. Even had a poll on this.

I am personally #teaminsole but there are some regulars in here who are #teamnoinsoles

I don't like the feeling of no insoles because i wear thin socks 95% of the time with my UBs/NMDs and it is bothersome for me with feeling the webbings.

I am to the point where I put UB insoles in my inikis and my PK NMDs.

PK NMDs w/ UB insoles feel amazing btw.

haha this has been a long ago debate. Even had a poll on this.

I am personally #teaminsole but there are some regulars in here who are #teamnoinsoles

I don't like the feeling of no insoles because i wear thin socks 95% of the time with my UBs/NMDs and it is bothersome for me with feeling the webbings.

I am to the point where I put UB insoles in my inikis and my PK NMDs.

PK NMDs w/ UB insoles feel amazing btw.
I agree, I don't understand how people go no insoles but if it makes them happier more power to them

I'm insoles in all the way

Just dont have a pair that will fit my PK NMD's since I went half size down on the one pair I have

Which do you guys think

Its a matter of preference. I remove them because I don't like the snug feeling most 1.0's have.

I agree, I don't understand how people go no insoles but if it makes them happier more power to them

I'm insoles in all the way

Just dont have a pair that will fit my PK NMD's since I went half size down on the one pair I have
Some folks prefer it and some folks can't feel the difference so it's easier for them to cop a size .5sz down if they can't get their true size and take insole out.

Not many people do this with the 3.0s though since the knit is super baggy vs. 1.0/2.0 to begin with.

lol I feel bad for those who ended up paying resell for the mi Adidas code.

on the other hand, all my RC orders shipped, waiting for the havens :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

Which do you guys think

insoles out more comfy for me

You can catch a quick glimpse at the Maroon 3.0's in hand from the new Teddy vlog @ around 5:58 before the person has him ruin them with his signature.

I mean I enjoy his videos and his reviews and respect the collection he has but why do people want him or anyone else to sign their kicks 
mean.gif
Can't believe the dude who got his creams and kiths signed actually started this trend of other folks having their UBs signed.

Pretty wild.

Back
Top Bottom