ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like dooms, only non Boost shoe I rock pretty regularly.

I'd like to see them with boost.

I actually have thought about this numerous times. If they could boost out that tubular sole.... man oh man. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Man never a dull moment in this thread lol. Gone for one weekend and I'm like 20 pages behind. I wore Janoskis all weekend 
happy.gif
. Realized how much I still love the look of them. 

Guys, help me to LC my pair also never see tags of the box like these (looks like chinese language). Thank you
View media item 2399663

Ditto what was said about box. Looks to be Mainland China box & labels. Been posted before. Last time guy posted they were product label and Adidas Company guarantee. But if you're worried about the actual shoes, post closeup pics (use spoiler function) and those in the know will help.

What with the white wrapped candy on box?
Had a flashback moment to my Air Force 1 Year of the Rabbit shoes.

Reactions: PJS
Understand what you mean but those UB's are defo trash. IMO.
Ha to each his own... I don't think I'd rock them much, but they're a more interesting than a number of 3.0 colorways.

That being said when I had them I just sold them. Used funds for CNY

Last edited:
I actually have thought about this numerous times. If they could boost out that tubular sole.... man oh man. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Especially if they could keep the same circular midsole silouhette but with boost

kinda lame - no wonder why most of my mi adidas aren't even done yet.. they're just going to mass produce these

r2s are such a step back style-wise

the model has no potential of taking off imo

can see most if not all r2s hitting discount eventually

especially the ones that have the structured heel/tongue ...disgusting

the pk collared joints could be wearable if they drop some dope cws

cs2 are okay but waiting for a better cw to try it out

overall the second generation of nmds are a fail

kind of glad about it though...more money i can put into ubs/yzy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man since I've purchased my UB 3.0 Core Black to try out the UB life, I haven't touched any of my other shoes.  From wanting to rock my Jays and flyknit racers on my days off, nothing from Nike is even close in terms of comfort to these.  

UB life is for real

R2 is such trash ugh. curious - have you guys tried discord or anything for release days to be a more reliable and secure place to share links with actual NT'ers and not randoms?

Ditto what was said about box. Looks to be Mainland China box & labels. Been posted before. Last time guy posted they were product label and Adidas Company guarantee. But if you're worried about the actual shoes, post closeup pics (use spoiler function) and those in the know will help.

What with the white wrapped candy on box?
Had a flashback moment to my Air Force 1 Year of the Rabbit shoes.
Yup certificate of qualification from adidas. 

Can't see nothing else. 

kinda lame - no wonder why most of my mi adidas aren't even done yet.. they're just going to mass produce these

why is that lame? Its lame you need to live in a specific city just to get a code to be able to make them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom