ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which one of you on Goat is holding on to that $10 on those RC's I'm offering on?

I took so many L's in that shoe. Just let me get a win on the damn offer will you? :lol:

ace Pure controls look ok on-feet. There's some youtubes of them.

Not really into them but the kith ones are def unique. 

I just want to hear the reviews of the ortholite insole with UB outsole combo.
Have only seen the neon ones so far, not good 

Saying Kith>Havens is not saying much.  Havens were wack too.  

Crazy about resale.  You are probably right.  I cant begin to rap my head around the idea that people actually are excited for thee to release.  Like......people actually will be paying resale and wearing these.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but not 24 hours ago did  you not claim you were monitoring sites all day for the Havens?  I don't even do that for a shoe I love, let alone one I think is wack. 

I can never wrap my head around people's train of thought that goes along the lines of, "I hate this shoe, therefore I think that everyone else does or should, and if not they're the ones that are wrong.", or something to that effect. 

Full disclosure: I've got TB 1.0, TB Ace PC UB, and Havens (en route).  

I

Lol dude are you trying to tear your acl or just trying to look dope with some pure boosts on the basketball court??
Nope my Jordan 14s candy cane are dope
my Jordan 10s Charlotte are even cooler
View media item 2399541View media item 2399543
It's just they cannot stop my knee pain, I guess meniscus? I am 27 year old, 220 lb, overweight.

Boost can.
I only do jumpshots shooting around. No layups no cuts.
Boost forefoot has cushion which absorbs impact.
Haven't tried running yet.

Going to find deals on Pure Boost 2017 Oreos. And Jordan 4 Pure Money on my birthday
View media item 2399538View media item 2399533

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not 24 hours ago did  you not claim you were monitoring sites all day for the Havens?  I don't even do that for a shoe I love, let alone one I think is wack. 

I can never wrap my head around people's train of thought that goes along the lines of, "I hate this shoe, therefore I think that everyone else does or should, and if not they're the ones that are wrong.", or something to that effect. 

lmao 

I wanted for trades.  Lot of interest.  I'd never wear them.

Also, never said everyone should hate them too.  So not sure what that was about.

But people should aslo hate the Pure 16 because they are the worst shoe ever.  ok.  Now i said it.

I can't do pink any which way. Have some pastel polos for summertime and that's it. Only this guy gets a pink pass:

Disagree
glasses.gif
:

In truth, I love triple black like JPac loves solar red. 
Whoa that says a lot.

Cool bro, build your TB army as I do my solar red 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty much benched until they make a solar red EQT 93/17. (although i returned my triple red uncaged long ago. don't think I wanna go back and re-cop tho).

I wanted for trades.  Lot of interest.  I'd never wear them.

Also, never said everyone should hate them too.  So not sure what that was about.

But people should aslo hate the Pure 16 because they are the worst shoe ever.  ok.  Now i said it.
It's why I paraphrased (was never meant to imply it was what you said verbatim), but the tone certainly comes off as if you'd be surprised someone else would like a shoe you think is ugly.  And it's certainly not meant to single you out either, honestly, a lot of people seem to fall into that mode of weighing in on a shoe. 

It's why I paraphrased (was never meant to imply it was what you said verbatim), but the tone certainly comes off as if you'd be surprised someone else would like a shoe you think is ugly.  And it's certainly not meant to single you out either, honestly, a lot of people seem to fall into that mode of weighing in on a shoe. 
Happened earlier today and we are 'sheep' if we disagree 

Is this the worst shoe ever made?  Just curious.  How has kith gone so far down hill?  used to be sick.  Clothes suck even worse now too.
To answer your question, yes. This is the worst boost ever made..but because it has the KITH name to it, it will be robocopped by many.  Kith should have just made this a womens shoe and been done with it.

Back
Top Bottom