ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those aren't the LTDs either, though. These are:

adidas-ultra-boost-ltd-silver-1.jpg
those never released...

Those aren't the LTDs either, though. These are:

adidas-ultra-boost-ltd-silver-1.jpg
those never released...

Wow I can't believe this issue is still coming up.

That's a stock photo of an early sample of the Silver LTDs that never actually got released but for some reason a bunch of sites continue to use it as a product photo for for them. They've done the same thing with a bunch of UBs, even the all white (Urban Outfitters UK anyone?).

Check those SKUs kiddos.

I'm about to purchase the ultra boosts core black/grey for 30% off on feature botiques website. they are the new sole boosts, im pretty sure, but it doesnt say for sure. should i go tts? I wear a size 12 in jordan 1s, and stan smiths. should I get a size 12? or go up a full size and get a 13. I do not have very wide feet.

Also, how do i know for sure that they are the new sole ub's?

Last edited:
I'm about to purchase the ultra boosts core black/grey for 30% off on feature botiques website. they are the new sole boosts, im pretty sure, but it doesnt say for sure. should i go tts? I wear a size 12 in jordan 1s, and stan smiths. should I get a size 12? or go up a full size and get a 13. I do not have very wide feet.

Also, how do i know for sure that they are the new sole ub's?

Go for it, they have the new outsole if they're the black/grey. All colorways produced after a certain point have the new outsole, the black/grey tonals are part of the new batch.

Don't go up a full size up. Go TTS or .5 up. Full size up will be too much.

Go for it, they have the new outsole if they're the black/grey. All colorways produced after a certain point have the new outsole, the black/grey tonals are part of the new batch.

Don't go up a full size up. Go TTS or .5 up. Full size up will be too much.

I believe it's the new Continental soles er Adidias website of the "Core Black"

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/AQ4004.html?forceSelSize=AQ4004_660

I wear a 10.5 for Jordan 1's, 11's and 13' and also 10.5 all my UBs. And I have wide feet. Hope that  helps
thanks so much, ill get the size 12s. the promo code is holidays btw. love the 126 dollar boosts. thanks again

My Talcs are waiting for me in LA! As are the Key City NMDs & some NikeLab ACG pants. Second Christmas here I come.

My BEATNIC order for the Talcs got to my crib the day after I ordered. Never copped from them before, but I'd highly recommend based on the insanely fast shipping (pending my order actually being intact).

Last edited:
Looking forward to some more drops of these Talcs so far struck out but would be nice not to be forced to pay resale for a pair i really want and have been waiting for!

Looking forward to some more drops of these Talcs so far struck out but would be nice not to be forced to pay resale for a pair i really want and have been waiting for!

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days man. I bet there'll be a few drops this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom