ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where will the creams be dropping?
Adidas website?
Dope colorway.

Never really tried to cop on release date for any UB. What's the best way?

Pls respond.

Don't sleep. Don't go to the ****ter. Make sure your credit card is ready and won't be blocked. Post gif if you copped or not.

Thanks.

Unlike most here, I'm a big fan of the "gradient" colorways. The white gradient pair is phenomenal on foot and highly slept-on. The teal pair is great as well (I use my teals for the gym, people always ask about them).

I've wanted a black pair of the gradients but knew they were going to get marked down or discounted. Finally purchased. I love the material that the gradients use. I know everyone prefers the OG Primeknit (as do I) but I like that Adidas is trying new ideas with the UB's.

I noticed on that site though that there are Raf Simons x Adidas "Spring Blades." They're over $700 retail. What in the world?! I'll never understand "high fashion."

this continental talk is overrated. Straight psychologically making you believe its that big of a difference. I hope to keep catching the og on discount.

this continental talk is overrated. Straight psychologically making you believe its that big of a difference. I hope to keep catching the og on discount.

Agreed. I have tons of pairs of both and don't notice a major difference. I'll take the Continental sole however, especially since there was no price-hike.

Those aren't the LTDs either, though. These are:

adidas-ultra-boost-ltd-silver-1.jpg

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-ltd-shoes/S77517.html

Last edited:
Where will the creams be dropping?
Adidas website?
Dope colorway.

Never really tried to cop on release date for any UB. What's the best way?

Pls respond.

No one here has a definite answer to any of your questions.

They will probably drop on ADC at some point. I've also been told they're a consortium only release so if that's the case we'll likely just continue to see them pop up at boutiques over the next month or so. But if I were a betting man I'd say we'll see an ADC drop very soon.

People are putting way too much stake in this Dec. 28th release date though, don't count on that date until adidas announces it or puts them up on the site as "coming soon" (normal procedure for new UB drops on ADC). I don't doubt there will be a drop or two on that day but they're probably gonna drop at a couple spots before then & continue to drop after then.

If you have an adidas stockist near you, especially an adidas performance store or a boutique with a Consortium account, I'd call them to ask about em as much as you can without being a pest, if you have a spot near you getting them and you know when, you'll probably stand a better chance copping there than you would online. Even the potential ADC drop will sell out instantly.

Good luck everybody!

Last edited:
Can't believe I looked around at a lot of shops that carry the ub in hopes they'll have the creams next week. Struggles.

Last edited:
Can't believe I looked around at a lot of shops that carry the ub in hopes they'll have the creams next week. Struggles.
lol not that crazy - most of the Adidas stores in NYC have the 3Ms last time I checked. I have a feeling these won't be too hard to grab if you really try, maybe a little tough but seems like the numbers won't be that small.

lol not that crazy - most of the Adidas stores in NYC have the 3Ms last time I checked. I have a feeling these won't be too hard to grab if you really try, maybe a little tough but seems like the numbers won't be that small.
Do you know if the SoHo store had them? Wondering what stock is looking like with these since they seem to sell out instantly whenever a link pops up online. 

Do you know if the SoHo store had them? Wondering what stock is looking like with these since they seem to sell out instantly whenever a link pops up online. 
I saw some there a couple days back. Don't know what the size run was like.

they def had them last time i checked, probably a week ago - went in to ask about the creams. were just sitting on the shelf.

i'm sure you can call them and they'll tell you if they still have

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom